Mainline Singles Case H Now in Stock!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mainline Singles Case H Now in Stock!

Some of you will be happy to find Case H is now avaliable on the website. Act fast as I am sure they will not last!

http://jmdltoys.com/p/247/disney-pix...factory-case-h

The case contains
    •Ultimate Super Chase China Long Gex 1
    •Bindo x 2
    •Chase Prince Wheeliam x 1
    •Lightning McQueen with Hudson Hornet Piston Cup x 5
    •Lewis Hamilton x 2
    •Shu Todoroki x 1
    •Petrov Trunkov x 1
    •Carla Veloso x 2
    •Race Team Fillmore x 3
    •Grem x 1
    •Francesco Bernoulli x 3
    •Race Team Mater x 2

Any orders of Case H that are placed and paid for on the website by the end of today, July 23rd, will be shipped tomorrow July 24th. You won't have to wait around forever to get yours, we will get them out quickly as they are in hand and just waiting to get scooped up

Thanks

JMDL Toys

Thank you for posting the case assortment, JMDL Toys... I really hoped that the actual case H assortment would be different from what Mattel had first posted.

Is Carla now a one piece casting? I'd like to see that... also, I don't think I have a Shu with a white front under body... Hmmm...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

not sure i can justify getting this case as compared to case G it is a disappointment

i guess it's ebay for long gex and hope bindo and wheeliam appear in future cases

Comment

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
        not sure i can justify getting this case as compared to case G it is a disappointment

i guess it's ebay for long gex and hope bindo and wheeliam appear in future cases
        We understand how you feel. A lot of buyers have expressed they want to shop for the Long Ge by himself, as the case assortment is not that great. I think overall if you can find a good deal on Long Ge, go for it, and you can save big. Generally speaking after you factor in the going price for Long Ge, Prince Wheeliam, and Bindo... a whole case could be a better deal if you use the extras for trade or sell.

BTW we have a few single Long Ge on the site as well.

Thanks
        JMDL Toys

Comment

i had more or less convinced myself that it was worth buying the case only to find they were sold out!

Comment

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
            i had more or less convinced myself that it was worth buying the case only to find they were sold out!
            I am very sorry to hear that! Don't worry to much, more will be available soon I am sure. Keep your eyes open and maybe you can scoop up a good auction price on eBay in the meantime. We will post on here again when they are back in stock.

Thanks

JMDL Toys

Comment

For all of you that missed the first go around... We just added more stock of these to the website.

https://jmdltoys.com/p/247/disney-pi...factory-case-h

Thanks to all of you PCD members that helped us sell out last time in just a couple hours!

JMDL Toys

Comment

Good news on the Case H... While I would have liked more new Cars (case G spoiled me), it turns out:

New Cars (4)
                Super Chase Long Ge
                Chase Prince Wheeliam
                Bindo (x2)

New versions: One piece racers Carla Veloso (x2) and Lewis Hamilton (x1)

So 7 of 24 I didn't have before.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                X