X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singles Case H is now out!

JMDL Toys now has singles Case H...

Super Chase Long Ge is out:

(Photo used by permission of JMDL Toys... thank you, JMDL Toys)

Here's the cardback:

Long Ge is a great looking Car.

There's one Chase Prince Wheeliam:

Bindo is the other new Car... 2 Bindo in the case:

I like the blue Maserati.

As far as what else new is in the case, unless there are variants such as a one piece body Carla Veloso, that's all the new Cars.

Cases E and G spoiled us... Case E had 8 new Cars out of 24 with 5 Chase Cars... Case G had 9 new Cars out of 24 with Super Chase Flash, 5 Chase, and 3 Dom Crumlin...

Thank you, Earl and Steffanie from JMDL Toys for sharing photos of the new singles with us.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

it is my first time to see Chinese on the card. if the name of Long Ge is Chinese, then I need to buy 3, now I maybe only buy 2. again, really disappointed to case H.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemini View Post
      it is my first time to see Chinese on the card. if the name of Long Ge is Chinese, then I need to buy 3, now I maybe only buy 2. again, really disappointed to case H.
      Join my banwagon! I bought 4

Comment

i had just about convinced myself i could buy a case ... and they're sold out, oh well

Comment

I think the UK is about 4 cases behind Australia and the US and about 2 cases behind Europe. Since collecting it has never been so bad, with no new cases for supposedly 1-2 months the UK will probably now not catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by madbob View Post
            I think the UK is about 4 cases behind Australia and the US and about 2 cases behind Europe. Since collecting it has never been so bad, with no new cases for supposedly 1-2 months the UK will probably now not catch up.
            I hope you're wrong else as opposed to it beign very unlikely for us to get the Super Chase cars, it'll be impossible

Comment

I hope im wrong too...

Comment

Unless they bring out a case with just chase cars and super chase cars I can't see us catching up.. :-(

Comment

there are bargains to be had guys from dare i say it EBAY, i now only need the latest case H singles and know i will find them and get them delivered for around $30 except the super chase, but again someone somewhere will let this go for a great price or great trade.

Comment

Originally posted by jonj View Post
                    there are bargains to be had guys from dare i say it EBAY, i now only need the latest case H singles and know i will find them and get them delivered for around $30 except the super chase, but again someone somewhere will let this go for a great price or great trade.
                    We hope be can be one of those bargains Just put up a new post in the Retailers Showroorm http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...=8955#post8955

Comment

Some have already received their case H orders:

Super Chase Long Ge:

(Photo used by permission from musicnywu1... Thank you, musicnywu1!)

Chase Prince Wheeliam:

Bindo:

Hopefully I'll receive my case H Cars next week...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        Some have already received their case H orders:

Hopefully I'll receive my case H Cars next week...
                        If you are opener you will like Prince Wheeliam.
                        It is one of the better cars made by Mattel.

Bindo.jpgetc.jpgLong Ge.jpgWheeliam.jpg
                        Last edited by wintermelon; 07-28-2012, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the bump. Just wish to you inform you guys i had uploaded some pictures of the new cars from Case H.
                          You guys have my permission to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                            Sorry for the bump. Just wish to you inform you guys i had uploaded some pictures of the new cars from Case H.
                            You guys have my permission to use it.
                            Thank you very much, Wintermelon... we appreciate you sharing your photos and allowing us to use them.

Comment

Lewis Hamilton from case H is also a one-piece casting... here are photos:

Case H Lewis Hamilton (1 piece) and 1 piece Jeff Gorvette from TRU cube:

So that makes new Cars:

Super Chase Long Ge (x1), Chase Prince Wheeliam (x1), and Bindo (x2)

New 1 piece castings:
                              Carla Veloso (x2) and Lewis Hamilton (x1)

Comment

Working...
                              X