New Pricing on Long Ge and Flash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pricing on Long Ge and Flash

When new high demand cars come out it can be a very big challenge setting a fair price based on market demand. Especially when those cars are very limited in nature.

Seeing what the going price is on these Ultimate Chase cars and wanting JMDL Toys to stay ahead of other online sources for cars we have adjusted our listed price for these. Hopefully this allows more collectors to get their hands on these.

Thanks for all of your support. Please let us know if you have any questions jmdltoys@att.net

Flash - https://jmdltoys.com/p/328/cars-2-super-chase-flash

Long Ge - https://jmdltoys.com/p/329/cars-2-super-chase-long-ge

JMDL Toys

VERRRRRY cool of you to do this!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

super price there for us UK collectors, i have just scored a chase flash so long ge is next in my sights

Comment

Goof job JMDL! Would be better if it slightly lower. Just slightly lower.
        Maybe 50 USD. The same applies to Bindo, Prince Wheeliam and Kabuto.
        I hope you will do the same for the remaining Super Chase. THANKS for reading our mind!

Comment

Thank you for doing this. Just brought two Long Ge. Really looking forward Long Ge come back to China. :-) George

Comment

Many thanks, JMDL! We appreciate your efforts in taking care of us.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Many thanks, JMDL! We appreciate your efforts in taking care of us.
              You are all very welcome and thank you very much for all the PCD support.

Comment

Working...
              X