Recent Finds: August 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds: August 2012 Store Finds

Please post your August 2012 store finds in this thread... Many thanks.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Logo.JPGFound & bought Cars 2 Radiator Springs ramone at giant eagle!!
    Last edited by iopl3887; 08-03-2012, 04:26 AM.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Nice score, iopl3887!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Found Tractor Tippin playset Radiator Springs Classic Edition including FRANK---so I bought all 3 they had at Toys r us Also walked in and bought the entire set of Radiator springs diecast including king, doc, and chick......anybody have any news on these? Think the Radiator springs classic edition will be good or ruin the values of the old ones? Had been looking for Carlo Maseratti for 6 months now and walked into Big Lots and found 8 of them for sale on the shelves so my collection is now fulfilled of 1-30

Comment

I got all this on August 1st. Everything but the Ka-Chow 2 Pack came from TRU. The 2 Pack came from Wal-Mart.

Comment

Found the new movie moments case for the first time since the Fourth of July...

Bad news is they are back to the regular price of $6.88. Grabbed one to offer for trade.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice scores, BOSTONSCARS, Fillmore1234, and bobbyjack... thanks for sharing your photos.

I don't mind paying regular retail price for a new Car(s) that I need... I just wish I would find something in a store... but I'm grateful for friends and JMDL Toys for helping me out.

Comment

Hudson hornet piston cup Lightning McQueen at toys r us. Md

Comment

Found the new Radiator Springs 10 pack at the Muncie TRU. Both sets had damaged plastic. Also saw the Tractor Tippin game. Found the Radiator Springs Classic Radiator Springs McQueen single and bought it. It was the only one they had.

Here are photos:
                  TRU Radiator Springs Classic Radiator Springs McQueen:

RSC RSM cardback:

The Three Way Tie 10 pack:

Photos of the reset Target:
                  Quick Changers, Micro Drifters, and the Space Mission Adventure set:

New carrying case, playsets, and plastic Hawk McQueen:

Very few pegs for singles and Movie Moments... No Lights and Sounds or Launchers...

Playsets... very little space for diecast 7 packs and 4 packs... Charge Ups...

End cap - ho hum... they did have a couple of Take Flight items:

Here are my one piece Lewis from case H and a one piece Jeff from TRU:
                  Last edited by cac1959; 08-05-2012, 02:43 AM. Reason: Added photos

Comment

I finally found a short card Carla at our local Meijer

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
                      I finally found a short card Carla at our local Meijer
                      been a long time coming my friend,great score

Comment

Nice finds guys

Comment

Forgot to mention... I found this at Meijer a few days ago... Quick Changer Crabby Boat:

There was only 1 of them... but I didn't buy it... Quick Changer Spy series... pushing the button causes the deck to flip over... there are also new singles being released...

Comment

havnt posted for a while as 1, theres nought out there in the uk shops and 2, the olympics have taken over which is considerably more exciting, dandered into disney today, spotted the take flight 3 pack, very nice it was too, dont think its worth 18 quid mind...but bought it anyway

Comment

Good to hear from you, boogity... nice score on the Take Flight 3 pack.

You can't see my latest Disney Store find...

Stealth Mater:

I'm invisible... I'm Stealth Mater!

You can't see Stealth Finn in this picture with me... he taught me how to be an invisible spy!

You can't see Stealth Finn in this picture with me... he taught me how to be an invisible spy! Er, did I say that already?

You won't see me in Cars2 either... but I'm Chase Stealth Mater, and I approved this post.

If I can figure out how to remove the paint from an extra Mattel Finn McMissile and Race Team Mater that I might just happen to have around, I might try to make my own 1:55 customs for the PCD customs contest... if I cover the eyes and wheels with painters tape, maybe I can spray on some matte black spray paint and make my own custom... it won't look pretty compared to the work of several of our PCD members, but I can at least enter the contest...

Comment

Working...
                              X