Recent Finds: August 2012 trades and online purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds: August 2012 trades and online purchases

Please post your August 2012 trades and online purchases in this thread... Many thanks.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Not Cars... but I've been looking for this for awhile... got it for $5.99 shipped in a box:

I tried to get 2 of them, djjd21, since you helped me out with the other 7... but only one was left at that price... I lost an auction for 4 of them for $23 shipped the other day.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thank's for the thought cac1959,i'm sure another opportunity will arise.
      4 for $23 was a really good price for 4 of these at the moment,it does seem a bit silly that this particular one is not easy to find.
      great score by the way

Comment

Nice score Chris i've found 2 of these so far in TRU for Ł1.75 each, the 8 are difficult to get hold of. Have the 66 car and the helicopter, plus a couple of new TH which now seem to be extra hard to find these days. HW TH are really helping the hunt addiction at the moment in the UK as Mattel's Disney Cars have been on holiday for what seems to be around 6 months. Maybe they've all gone on the next WGP!!! will they ever come back!!!! who knows!

Comment

I'll add photos later today... received my latest order, singles Case H, from JMDL Toys today... Long Ge, Prince Wheeliam, and Bindo are in the house.

Long Ge and case H:

Out of the box:

Long Ge:

Bindo:

Chase Prince Wheeliam:

One piece Carla Veloso:

One piece Lewis Hamilton:
          Last edited by cac1959; 08-04-2012, 08:23 PM. Reason: Added Lewis Hamilton Photo

Comment

AWESOME score and pics cac! I got all this in the mail yesterday.

This came in the mail on Monday which I guess was in July but I'll post it here anyway.

Comment

congrats on the super chase cac1959,long ge certainly looks awesome as does prince wheeliam.
              bindo looks as if he has a sparkle finish,is this the same colour as the new version of rod torque redline?
              great additions fillmore1234,really liking oliver and the dinoco showgirls

Comment

This came in the mail yesterday:

Comment

nice score on the crew chief and hauler

Comment

Loving the showgirls...

Comment

Got all of these today.

Not happy with how Kyandee came at all, otherwise all of the Cars were perfect.

Comment

Great scores, Fillmore1234!

Received 2 great packages in the mail today... From JMDL Toys, the new case R Oversize Cars with Funny Car Mater, The Queen, and Kimura Kaizo... and from my friend Chad, cptnmorgan_1972, a complete set of the new Radiator Springs Classic singles from TRU - he went to 3 different TRU stores in 3 different cities to find them.

I really like the new cardback... here's hoping we'll see new Cars on this new cardback.

Comment

Got two Long Ge from JMDL today, all are good. Thanks, Steffanie. :-)

Comment

Completed a trade for the first time in months. Got our first Storytellers release: SmellSwell Mcqueen. BobbyJack asked me "What kind of Lightning is this?"

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice Bobbyjack! Trading has been slow for me also these days, nothing new, ugh

Comment

Working...
                              X