Country Car McQueens- Mystery Solved

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Car McQueens- Mystery Solved

Here is a link that explains the Country Lightning McQueens we have been seeing:

http://www.disneystore.fr/disney-pix...al/mn/1413512/

They are a special Disney Store promo in France! But are 1:43 not 1:55

Now we know they are real cars and the story behind them- do we have any members from France that can help us find some?
    Last edited by cvc1968; 08-02-2012, 02:38 AM.

So it appears that we have 1:43 scale country Lightning McQueen Cars in the UK and in France...

There's still a mystery behind the 1:55 Country Lightning McQueen Cars that have been turning up... I still think we'll see a Mattel set of these in the 1:55 scale...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      So it appears that we have 1:43 scale country Lightning McQueen Cars in the UK and in France...

There's still a mystery behind the 1:55 Country Lightning McQueen Cars that have been turning up... I still think we'll see a Mattel set of these in the 1:55 scale...
      i'm with you on this as i do believe there's more to it.

Comment

Either someone scaled down the graphics for these DS 1:43 cars. And the Super Ultimate Mega Chases.
        To produce the backdoor 1:55 scale versions people have gotten from EBay. Or like Chis said they'll
        show up in Mattel 1:55 somewhere down the road.

For me they're non-canon variants. And just another repaint in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
        X