Radiator Springs Classic 10 pack: $39.99

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator Springs Classic 10 pack: $39.99

Just found the new Radiator Springs Classic 10 pack on the US TRU site for $39.99:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=12841903

If you're missing several of these Cars, it's a good deal... It includes Finish Line McQueen, red Mia and Tia, Race Tow Truck Tom, Race Official Tom, King, Chick Hicks, Bob Cutlass, Darrell Cartrip, and Marlon Clutches McKay.

From the TRU link:

The TRU Item number is 807143
    The SKU is BA7AABBC
    The UPC is 746775221829

I'm more likely to buy this 10 pack than if it were the $46.99 I expected it to be, but as I have all of them opened and many of them carded (just not together), I may wait... and when it comes to Cars I hate to wait because...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Finish Line McQueen came with King and Chick in a ROR 3 pack... Facing left in one case and right in another case (can't remember the order)... King and Chick have been released many times.
    Mia and Tia came as a Movie Moments in both Supercharged and WOC cardback as well as in a TRU 5 pack.
    Bob Cutlass and Darrell Cartrip have been relelased as singles and in a Movie Moments set... Bob Cutlass also came with Nitroade and Bumper Save in a Mack Transport package.
    The Tow Truck and Tom have been singles and might have been in a TRU 5 pack as well (have to check)
    Marlon Clutches McKay was a Final Lap single and also a lenticular.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Just heard from GOMATERGO... he found this 10 pack for $39.99 in one of the Indianapolis TRU stores... photos coming...

I decided not to buy it at this time.

Comment

great find! I hope it goes on sale and you can find me one at 50% off lol

Comment

Working...
        X