Mainline Case J and Ultimate Chase Russia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mainline Case J and Ultimate Chase Russia

There have been several requests for information of the next Ultimate Chase Case. The next case is slated to be Case J and is going to have the Ultimate Chase for Russia.
    This is what the case assortment looks like-

•Ultimate Super Chase Russia x 1
    •Galloping Gear Grinder x 2
    •Lightning McQueen w/ Hudson Hornet Piston Cup x 4
    •Mel Dorado x 1
    •Vladimir Trunkov x 1
    •Carlo Maserati x 1
    •Hydraulic Ramone x 2
    •Rod "Torque" Redline x 1
    •Jeff Gorvette x 1
    •Race Team Guido/Race Team Luigi x 2
    •Francesco Bernoulli x 2
    •Lightning McQueen w/ Racing Wheels x 5
    •Race Team Mater x 1

I know everyone just chringed at the thought of 9 Mcqueen's in a case, but take a look at number 2 down. Galloping Gear Grinder! We couldn't be more excited for this car. Of course the hero in the case is the Ultimate Chase Russia, but Galloping Gear Grinder is a very welcome addition.

https://jmdltoys.com/p/350/disney-pi...factory-case-j

We don't have an exact date on when these will be out. Mattel is still releasing Case H, so it may be a bit of time. Also please keep in mind that case assortment and quantities can change.

There are a lot of new items out and coming! We have recently seen new Deluxe/Oversize Cars and Mainline/Singles released. Slated it looks like new Mainline/Singles, 2-packs, Take Flight, and even a new line (more details to come in the future)!

Check out www.jmdltoys.com to keep up with the new releases and as always, we will do our best to keep you up to date here at PCD.

JMDL Toys
    Last edited by steffanie175; 08-09-2012, 03:54 AM.

I definitely like the Super Chase and the Galloping Gear Grinder... it will be nice to get another Vladimir Trunkov... I sure hope they make some changes to the case assortment.

It's good to know there are more 2 packs and Take Flight coming... and as far as a new line, it depends on what it is... I was hoping you'd mention something about a new case of launchers - with Rip being found in Greece and Australia, we are hoping that it's coming to the US and UK soon.

Many thanks for your contributions to PixarCarsDiecast.com.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

i think the only thing that might tempt me to get this case is if lizzie is a chase as that could mean she won't appear in another case

i am going to pass on case H based on the fact that wheeliam and bindo must appear in future cases and hope that they are amongst a better selection

Comment

Sorry, I'm confused here...

Does this case contain Galloping Gear Grinder AND Lizzie, or just Galloping Gear Grider Lizzie?

If it's the latter then hopefully there'll be a release of plain Lizzie...

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
          Sorry, I'm confused here...

Does this case contain Galloping Gear Grinder AND Lizzie, or just Galloping Gear Grider Lizzie?

If it's the latter then hopefully there'll be a release of plain Lizzie...
          It is not both... just Galloping Gear Grinder Lizzie. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

It's a model T. It's not Lizzie though.
            Galloping Geargrinder is the full name.

http://pixar.wikia.com/Galloping_Geargrinder
            Last edited by GotFrank; 08-07-2012, 11:51 PM.

Comment

It's not Lizzie at all

Comment

Been looking forward to getting this single for a long time. Hopefully we will see this guy on the pegs soon.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

We have corrected the post and listing. Thanks for helping us get the right information as this was a complete oversight on our part.

JMDL Toys

Comment

is this Super Chase Russia car Vitaly Petrov?

http://www.takefiveaday.com/wp-conte...ase-Russia.jpg

I've been really thinking about buying cases lately lol...best way to complete the set I think

Transformers for Trade
                    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Yes I believe it is DeceptiCog

Comment

Working...
                      X