Adios Finn!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adios Finn!!

I was informed today by the Toy Manager & Store Manager that Walmart stores will be sending back (recalling) the Finn McMissles. The recall they said had nothing to do with safety just the fact (as we have been trying to tell them for months) that Finn is clogging the pegs and their sales are declining...REALLY? They mentioned the recall would also include Lights and Sounds and some of the Shake n Go. Our store was given three cases of 2012 Case A to restock the pegs.

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I wanted to believe it... but it's been so long that I couldn't believe it unless I saw it with my own eyes... Same Walmart store that GOMATERGO was referring to:

Mel Dorado, Holley, Petrov, Jeff Gorvette, Nigel Gearsley, Max, Sarge, Mater... empty pegs for Movie Moments:

Other stuff:

Stephenson the Spy Train was marked down to $17.00...

I hope this doesn't mean we won't see the 2 packs with Finn/Leland Turbo or Security Finn McMissile... but I'm sure those cases have long since gone back to Mattel warehouses.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Finally. Apparently the $1.97 sale proved to them that Finn will never sell.

On a silly note, watch Finn never be released as a Single again and he becomes an extremely hard to find Single.

Comment

Oh don't worry. Finn will start showing up again in the next dozen cases. Or when they go to the new cardback, he will start showing up at Big Lots, TJMaxx, Marshalls, and Ross. In all seriousness, this is great. My local Walmart has had nothing but Finn singles since before Christmas.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I honestly look for Finn to now show up in EVERY multi pack CARS items.

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Praise the Cars Gods!

It won't be long before he's back though. But it's improvement.

Comment

Working...
            X