GotFrank Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GotFrank Feedback

I can't believe that I've needed to create a feedback thread for GotFrank as I've had many successful trades with him in the past...

I've just recently received a package from GotFrank that contained a car I'd traded with him, a bunch of cars that he purchased for me (as they're not available int he UK, and a car that I'd purchased from another board member in the US to cut down on shipping costs.

GotFrank also threw in a few bars of Reeses for good measure (which tasted great!)

A great transaction which I'll certainly do again

Thanks a lot for the cars GotFrank, great service and delivery took 5 days from the US well packaged. This was the first time I have dealt with GotFrank and he was a great guy, really easy to deal with.

Comment

first time dealing with GotFrank.

He was very understanding with the delays I talked to him about (holidays) and was very communicative with me.

Couldn't be happier with my trade. Contained something for both me and my little man

Can hopefully do business with him again in the future

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Just got a package in the mail yesterday from GotFrank. Super glad I dealt with him - The Cars arrived super fast and were all Mint in the package! Couldn't be happier. Thanks again!

Comment

Got my package from him in a very fast and timely manner. I would recommend him and deal with him again. it was a pleasure

Comment

A well packaged collection of cars, got a tracking number and a cool fella to converse with. Cannot recommend highly enough, will do business again soon, thanks Josh

Comment

I didn't even know they had this section! Did a purchase with GotFrank! Was very quick and awesome!

Comment

Just finished a trade with GotFrank. Everything is perfect. Great communicatuion, fast shipping and great packaging. I am looking forward to any future trades.

Comment

Trade completed with Josh! GREAT GUY nuff said!!

Comment

and we've got another transaction to go down in the good books. Been on the lookout for a certain hotwheels verhicle for the past 3.5 years...He magically had one in his possession and was kinda enough to offer it up for trade.

A+ guy all around!

Transformers for Trade
                    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

thanks josh for the 3 cars i got from u .lots of love for thinking of me on the super mater. job well done on the shipping A+.
                      ps- CREAM

Comment

Dolla' dolla' bill y'all...

Comment

A+ deal with josh , glad he could help me out with with I needed.

Comment

Working...
                          X