Upcoming Cars Take Flight cases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Cars Take Flight cases

Earlier this spring we were surprised by the arrival of the newest Mattel Toons - Cars Take Flight... we hadn't seen any of them on eBay... one day, we checked eBay and saw Autonaut Mater, Autonaut McQueen, Rescue Chopper, and Stu Bop.

It looks like the Take Flight series was enough to jump start some of the retail stores into stocking new Cars items; I've seen them at both Target and Toys R US... however, it may turn out to be a repeat of the Cars2 launch where every store gets too many of the same product and they end up sitting on shelves.

It was during the first release of the Take Flight Deluxe Cars that I found JMDL Toys... since then, they've become supporters of PixarCarsDiecast.com and have helped me and other members acquire several new Cars that we still haven't seen in stores... We appreciate how they've shared information and photos about new Cars with us - most of us on PCD are Cars-a-holics.

Back to the story at hand... Mattel has announced the next 5 case assortments for the Take Flight series... again, case assortments and release dates are tentative and subject to change... but it looks like Mattel is making a strong commitment to the product line... Thank you, JMDL Toys for releasing the tentative case information.

Case B - tentative date August 2012:
    Autonaut Lightning McQueen x 2
    Lightning McQueen Hawk x 2
    Mater Plane x 2 (name subject to change)

4 of the 6 Cars are new... 2 each of 3 Cars... looks like a great case to split with a friend.

Case C - tentative date September 2012:
    Autonaut Lightning McQueen x 1
    Rescue Chopper x 1
    Mater Hawk x 2
    Lightning McQueen Hawk x 1
    Burnt Autonaut Lightning McQueen x 1

3 of 6 Cars are new.

Case D - tentative date October 2012:
    Autonaut Mater x 2
    Nasca Truck x 2
    Falcon Hawk 1 x 2

Again, 4 of the 6 Cars are new... 2 each of 3 Cars... another great case to easily split with a friend.

Case E - tentative date November 2012:
    Autonaut Mater x 2
    Lightning McQueen Hawk x 2
    Falcon Hawk with Bandage and Landing Gear x 1
    Biplane x 1

2 of 6 are new...

Case F - tentative date December 2012:
    Autonaut Lightning McQueen x 2
    Stu Bop The Jet x 2
    Mater Plane x 2

Looks like a good makeup case for those who didn't get these the first time around.

So between now and the end of the year, we have the opportunity to add 8 new Take Flight Cars to our collection... considering there are not quite 5 months left in 2012, that means we should see on average close to 2 new Take Flight Cars a month... I was excited to see the release of the Case A Take Flight Cars... and so were my grandchildren.

As we see actual case distribution and contents, and see photos, we'll be sharing them with you on our website and also on our PCD Facebook page.

Thank you for the information, Earl and Steffanie from JMDL Toys... I'm excited to see additional new Take Flight items... of course, I'm excited to see any new Cars... because...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I wish to see some other characters from Air Mater and Moon Mater which is not deluxe
    Would be cool to have pitty, the lovely Mia Tia and other characters.

Comment

Falcon Hawk with Bandage and Landing Gear sounds interesting, along with everything else of course.

Comment

Good news right there! I will get one of each in Case B because my Autonaut McQueen came with a bent axle and doesn't roll

Comment

Can't wait!!

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Working...
          X