"Art of Cars" Exhibition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Art of Cars" Exhibition

Stolen from djjd's reply in the Vitoline Article as I thought it was worth a thread of it's own.

This is the first time I've seen this video so thought others may have missed it.

I really like the cars in it that I've not yet seen at retail. Leaves me in hope (stupidly) that we still may see some of these cars at retail...

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, djjd21 and MrBrownstone... I had hoped to get out to California, visit my parents and see this exhibit while it was up... didn't happen... hopefully next year I'll make it out to California for a family visit and to see Cars land.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Rhonda looks like she has a darker pink at 52 seconds. It may just be the lighting but it looks darker.

And it's very sad to see all of those that were never released. N2O Cola, Retread, Vitoline, Easy Idle and Fiber Fuel Haulers, and all those amazing RV's. Albert Hinkey looks as long as a Hauler at 24 seconds.

Thanks for sharing djjd and MrBrownstone.

Comment

Working...
      X