Recent Finds: September 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds: September 2012 Store Finds

Please post your September 2012 store finds in this thread... many thanks...

Here's hoping September is a great Cars month for all.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

found another security finn in b&m, he,s found a loving home with ru5ty, remember him.... hes now a lurker!

Comment

Great score, boogity. Glad to know Ru5ty is still around.

Found remnants of 3 cases of Radiator Springs Classics singles and 2 cases of the 3 packs at an Indianapolis TRU this afternoon. Got a set of 8 for a UK friend and 2 singles for GOMATERGO.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

great scores guys,good start to the month

Comment

Stopped at the Walmart in my in-laws town after dinner... Found a new case of Take Flight with Autonaut McQueen, Stu Bop, and Aviator Mater. Bought Aviator Mater... Photos:

Cardback (with UPC):

Photos added... the "hat" appears to be the same as the hat on the original Mater the Greater 4 pack Aviator Mater... I'll open this up and take pictures sometime.

Now to find the Hawks...

Comment

Very jealous boogity. Security guard is an awesome look on Finn.

Went to one of my local Wal-Mart's and found (abd bought) #14 raceteam filmore, #15 raceteam sarge and #12 acer. In a 3 pack for $10 plus taxes instead of the usual $6.72 plus taxes each. Saved myself almost $12 lol.

3pack is nothing special. They just take 3 singles (still in package) and bundle them together. Most of them are lmq, fransesco, mater and finn, but sometimes theres a decent find lol.

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Met up with a local guy I trade with at the Marshall's near his house. I had an extra Falcon Hawk he needed to complete another trade. I figured I could look for the L&S Sarge that I can't seem to find while waiting for him. As I was looking through the chaotic mess that passes for toy section in this store, he comes in, and looks where I already have and picks out a Sarge. He let me have it and we looked for another one but came up empty. I'm sure one of us will find another for him soon though...

After over a year, I now have my 3rd L&S car. Might be the last one I get unless I find Darrell.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice score on the Lights and Sounds Race Team Sarge, bobbyjack... I'll have to start checking out the Marshall's/TJ Maxx stores again.

Comment

I bought stu bop, grem, & aviator mater.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Finally found a new case today in Asda. It is case U. Yep you heard right case U. And here's what I found inside. I counted there were 22 cars out of 24 so 2 were missing and I have no idea what they are. So everyone in the UK get to your local Asda now as these are out.

I found 2x Acer with Torch and one Celine.

Here's the case assortment.

And some of the others on the shelf from this case.

There was a nice assortment including 2x luigi & guidos.

Comment

fantastic score marknotamack,wonder what the missing 2 were,super chase?kabuto?
                      luigi and guido on a new cut card i see,were shu,carla,lewis and nigel the new unibody cars?

Comment

Nice score, MarknotaMack! It looks like MrBrownstone's contest is over before it began!

Nice score on the Aviator Mater, iopl3887...

Comment

Yes they were unibody plus Luigi and Guido were on new cut card. Just pleased to finally see new cars. I left most as they were £4.47 each

Comment

At last new cars in the UK, is this case out in the US?

Comment

Went to TRU last night and finally found Aviator Mater!

Pictures on the internet don't do this guy justice. He looks way better in person. I picked up another for the local guy I trade with because we were both looking for it. If he ends up finding it before he picks it up from me, I will post it for trade.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                              X