This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now open: Our next PixarCarsDiecast.com contest

Coming soon - our next PixarCarsDiecast.com contest... details coming soon... but thanks to JMDL Toys, we have received this:

(Take Flight case D)

How would you like to win one of two of this?

(Falcon Hawk 1)

Or one of two of this?

(NASCA Truck - is it really on the moon?)

Or one of two of this?

(Autonaut Mater)

Even though they have Only At Walmart stickers on the blister, they are from JMDL Toys...

Details coming soon...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Oh snap! Count me in. Although IF i were to win...i dont know what id want. The truck or the plane. Awesome news

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Time to start our next PCD contest... there are several ways you can enter:

1. Sign up to be featured in Spotlight On... Please send a PM to MRBrownstone... MrBrownstone will send you a PM with the interview questions and when you reply with your answers you will be entered.

For those of you who have been featured in Spotlight On already, you have other ways to enter - these ways are open to everyone:

2. Submit and post a photo of a recent find that includes a photo of either you with a recent find, or a photo of a child or grandchild with a recent find.

3. Submit and post a photo of a Cars item in your collection that includes you or a child or grandchild with an item in your collection.

4. There will be a chance to enter by posting a comment on the next article I post in the Respect the Classics series... it should be posted no later than Friday September 14.

You can also enter the contest on our PixarCarsDiecast.com Facebook page:
      1. Submit and post a photo of a recent find that includes a photo of either you with a recent find, or a photo of a child or grandchild with a recent find.

2. Submit and post a photo of a Cars item in your collection that includes you or a child or grandchild with an item in your collection.

The contest starts now; entries will close on September 30, 2012... the drawings will take place on September 30... the contest is open to all PCD members except for cac1959.

Postage/shipping fees are the responsibility of the winners.

Many thanks, Earl and Steffanie of JMDL Toys for donating a Take Flight case D to be used as prizes... we will award the 6 Cars from the case as 6 different prizes... and there may possibly be other prizes depending on what we find.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

do we post the pictures in here?

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
          do we post the pictures in here?
          Post your recent finds pictures in the recent finds page or pictures of your collection in your collection thread (create one if required)

We'll look in these threads for competition entries

Comment

alrighty...thanks

EDIT: How do I sign up for a spotlight?
            Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 09-12-2012, 02:41 PM.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
              alrighty...thanks

EDIT: How do I sign up for a spotlight?
              Sorry I left that step out this morning...

We've made it easier to sign up for Spotlight On... simply post in the thread:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-chance-to-win

MrBrownstone will send you a PM with the questions... reply to his PM with your answers... once he receives your replies, you are entered.

Comment

will pass on this , as i,ve already won a prize

Comment

Sorry I have all of those cars. Falcon hawk: k mart, Moon mater: K mart, nasca truck: Kmart.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Additional prizes: we are now making available as prizes 2 Finish Line Frenzy games with the Lightning McQueen with Silver Flames exclusive Car... we've had very few sign-ups... maybe this will increase the number of people playing.

If you've already won before in our Anniversary Contest, you're still eligible to participate.

Comment

Very nice! You guys rock

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Anyone know how to post a picture? That's the one think I've had explained to me and still can't figure out on here

Comment

Do you use Photobucket to upload your pictures on the Internet? If so, here's some easy steps how!
                          Step 1. (click on where my mouse is in the picture after you upload your picture to Photobucket!)

Step 2. (Paste the Image code where the picture says Where ever you want your pic to go you Paste the Image code there)

Step 3. Once you have Pasted the Image Code in the Post, click Post Quick Reply as usual, and Tadaa!!!

Comment

OK thanks a lot Fillmore! I just didn't have photobucket that's the problem - I will go make one

Comment

Recent finds: 100_0166.jpg100_0167.jpg100_0168.jpg100_0169.jpg100_0170.jpg

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X