Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opened a couple more Cars items within the last hour...

Precision Series Lightning McQueen:

Precision Series Flo's V8 Cafe (bad box)... It took quite a while to open and assemble this.

I've got pictures ready for a couple upcoming articles.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• And Ramone:

I really like the Precision Series...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I opened a few Cars items yesterday...

Fillmore's Taste-In:

Haiki:

Transforming McQueen (shown with Haiki):

Comment

• great additions cac1959

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            Opened a few Deluxe Cars this afternoon:

More to open... one of these days...
            What's the Airport guys name? I've never seen him.

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
            We opened 19 new Cars and Planes yesterday. I like to open a bunch at the same time because then my son is interested in actually playing with them instead of playing video games all day.

One lucky kid. Wish I had all those.

Comment

• In answer to your question Brownsfan it's Ucchi:

Last edited by VANDANCE; 03-01-2016, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• I've seen a lot of great pictures of members open new Cars... I decided I wanted to participate... here are some Cars that I'm going to be opening starting tonight:

Movie Moments:

Boxed sets (will probably hold off on Carbon Racers for awhile longer):

Ice Racers:

Carnival Cup Racers:

Deluxe and Silver Series Jeff Gorvette with Corvette Emblem:

Case B, C, and D new singles (I've already opened some from case B and C):

This is going to keep me busy for awhile... and I'm not sure where I'm going to display them all - I need more display cases!

Comment

I've seen a lot of great pictures of members open new Cars... I decided I wanted to participate... here are some Cars that I'm going to be opening starting tonight:

Movie Moments:

Boxed sets (will probably hold off on Carbon Racers for awhile longer):

Ice Racers:

Carnival Cup Racers:

Deluxe and Silver Series Jeff Gorvette with Corvette Emblem:

Case B, C, and D new singles (I've already opened some from case B and C):

This is going to keep me busy for awhile... and I'm not sure where I'm going to display them all - I need more display cases!
                  Been looking for Zed Custard for a long time. Cars must not be too popular here. At the toys'r'us here in South Korea they didn't have a selection of cars. I found a korean boxes Mater. That was it. He was on an endcap 75% off. Should have picked him up but we just have so many Mater.

I wonder if there is a South Korean Racer to go with the other countries. (China pic for reference)

disney-pixar-cars-super-chase-chinese-race-car-long-ge-diecast-vehicle.jpg

Comment

• Definitely not in the official Mattel Super Chases. There's only the five "cameo racers" that replace Jeff Gorvette in their native countries' version of Cars 2. Flash, Long Ge, Vitaly Petrov, Memo Rojas Jr. and Frosty. There are the unlicensed Factory customs from China. Of which there is a Korea McQueen:
                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mattel-Disne...4AAOxy7nNTPWP5

Comment

• Here's my new cars. Can't wait to open them when I get back.

20160418_210745.jpg

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                      Definitely not in the official Mattel Super Chases. There's only the five "cameo racers" that replace Jeff Gorvette in their native countries' version of Cars 2. Flash, Long Ge, Vitaly Petrov, Memo Rojas Jr. and Frosty. There are the unlicensed Factory customs from China. Of which there is a Korea McQueen:
                      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mattel-Disne...4AAOxy7nNTPWP5
                      I wish there was a Korean racer like the others. It'd cool.

Comment

• Those are some great additions you'll be opening, brownsfan1092... I really liked the Jessica/Nate 2 pack and the Lee Race single.

Comment

Those are some great additions you'll be opening, brownsfan1092... I really liked the Jessica/Nate 2 pack and the Lee Race single.
                          I'm really excited to open them. I realized how reliant the cars world is on forklifts. lol.

Comment

• Peet stop!

Comment

• Bump... been a long time since anyone has posted in this thread... but yesterday my 4 year old grandson Liam opened 2 Cars 3 Cars that I gave him as part of his 4th birthday presents.

He opened Dr Damage and Lightning McQueen... seemed to be really happy to open them.

I think Dr Damage is my favorite Deluxe Cars 3 Car out of the first 5:

Comment

• Bump... getting ready to open some more Cars... I'll have to figure out how to store these for display.

Comment

Working...
                                X