Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

I'm going to start a new thread here. Kind of what like Mr. Brownstone was doing by updating us on what his son was opening next. We do the same thing here at our house. Also the current contest gave me this idea. Problem with posting a picture of my son with a recent find is, he doesn't get to see it right away. I buy the Cars as soon as I see them in the store but don't open them right away. With all the new releases lately, I'm about 3 months behind on opening Cars. I'm going to post pictures of BobbyJack right before he opens a new Car. Feel free to add your own photos. I'll post the first one when BobbyJack gets ready to open his next car. If anyone else wants to post before me, go ahead.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

great idea bobbyjack... I'll do the same...

Comment

My son is still to young to be able to open them up on his own lol. I know it says 3 on the package but we play cars together all the time. I don't let him play alone as he's only 18 months old lol

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Great idea for a thread, bobbyjack... And as you have posted photos of your children with new Cars, that's fine - I understand that many of you wait to have your children (or grandchildren or even yourselves) open Cars or see new Cars... I may be the only one on the site who collects for himself (or herself).

I'm looking forward to this thread.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I would love to collect them for myself...sadly I don't have the funds to buy 2 of each lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

We opened Don Crumlin this morning. Got him back in June, the one time I saw him and his casemates in a store. Officer Marukarmi we opened about 2 weeks ago and have yet to open Becky Wheelin.

He looks good next to his fellow lemons!

I think Acer with Helmet will be next. Need someone to drive the Combat ship!

Comment

Went to the "Thunder over the Blue Ridge" Air Show today in Martinsburg, WV. Cool thing was we live across the street from the air base so all we had to do was walk there.

Of course with this being West Virginia and all, they had to have Monster Trucks there.

Here's BobbyJack in pretend airplane...

Inside one of the hangars, they had a bunch of inflatables for the kids to play on. As soon as BobbyJack saw this one, he said it was Roger, and he was ready to "burn that candle!"

Here he is inside at the controls of actual Blackhawk helicopter. We had a great time and when we got home I let him open two Take Flights that I was saving for today.

Comment

Air shows are real good family tines. I remember how much i loved them as a kid. Still do. Sadly, they are very rare up here

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Great photos, bobbyjack! Is that the Disney Store Oil rig playset? And your son looks right at home at the controls of the helicopter.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

These were the first Take Flights we opened. BobbyJack has watched Air Mater about 6 times since yesterday. He has even been watching the trailer for Planes from the Cars 2 DVD. He also asked me when he is going to get a Falcon Hawk.

It will be fun to watch this collection grow. Actually looking forward to all the diecasts we will get when Planes is released next spring.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Great photos, bobbyjack! Is that the Disney Store Oil rig playset? And your son looks right at home at the controls of the helicopter.
                      Yep. That is the Disney Store Oil Rig. Want to add the Quick Changers on to it also, but I'm waiting until the price goes down to pick one up. They don't seem to be seeling very well around here.

Comment

I don't think the Quick Changers are selling well anywhere. They sold fast right when they were released, but then of course Mattel stuffs all the Wal-Marts and Targets full of the first 2 Cases, so I doubt I will see any of the new ones here.

Comment

Sweet! It looks like you guys had a great time at the air show. I like the monster truck too, I've never heard of that one before

Comment

Opened up Falcon Hawk 1 last night. BobbyJack has been seeing that one on the pegs a lot while we were hunting for GearGrinders. He kept asking me why I wouldn't get it. I told him because we already had it. So last night he got to add it to the rest of his squadron.

Comment

very nice Bobbyjack

I have yet to find this guy in stores...would love to buy it for my little guy. I think the one thing he loves more then cars is planes and I haven't found anything that is a decent quality product that would be able to withstand 2 year old attacks lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                              X