Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bobbyjack

I keep forgetting to take pictures when we open new cars...

Mike and Sully were the last one's we opened

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
      Nice bobbyjack

I keep forgetting to take pictures when we open new cars...

Mike and Sully were the last one's we opened
      same here...I always take the picture after we open it LOL

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

It's not quite the same as a photo showing one of our children or grandchildren... and this is an after the fact with my iPhone as I forgot to take pictures before I opened Taco Truck Mater and Taia Decotura (my wife won't take photos for me, and I didn't set up the camera on the tripod and use the built-in timer)... but here you go...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got this in the mail last night. Cool thing about getting loose cars is we don't have to wait to open them. They are already free of their plastic prisons.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

cac1959 - where did you find the Taia and Taco Mater? You in the USA?

Comment

great pics of your scores guys,not sure why you look so unhappy with your find in the first pic cac1959,i'd have a grin like a cheshire cat if that was in my own hands
              i can give you my address if you're not happy with it or was sent the wrong car
              thanks for the pics.

Comment

@popemobile - the new Deluxe Toons came from Singapore.

@djjd21 - in the first photo, I was trying to extend my bad arm out to the point where I could take the photo using my iPhone... It was not coming easy, so my arm was hurting... I may have to get out the tripod and retake the photo using my camera.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

We opened Acer with helmet 2 pack tonight.

He really looks good with the Disney Store Combat Ship.

Comment

That's one happy boy (and who wouldn't be with that combat ship?!?!)

Acer really does fit well on that ship

Comment

I opened a few Cars today... the set of 6 from Kmart 9, and 2 more:

Mel Dorado:

Galloping Gear Grinder:

Comment

I love GGG. Such a fun looking mold. Looking forward to seeing the rest

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Woke up this morning and noticed the kids had written this on the fridge...

I knew we were going to open some Cars up this weekend because of how good the kids were yesterday when we had my wife's family over. (about 30 people) Most were Cowboys fans!

I forgot to post when we opened Nasca Truck. He looks pretty cool with the other trucks that share his mold.

He is ready to help Rodger with the supplies to fly into outer space!

We opened him before we went to Disney World, so today is the first time we have opened any Cars since before Halloween.

Everybody got to open somebody today because of all the cool Cars we found Wednesday.

Sumo Ref joins our Wrastlin' display.

Got all our MTM and HMM cars here.

Who has a bigger engine?

Here is Funny Car Mater with his mold mate.

Here is Aviator Mater with Al Oft.

Here he is with the rest of his shelf mates.
                          Love these new releases!
                          Last edited by bobbyjack; 11-24-2012, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Great photos, bobbyjack...

And speaking of bobbyjack, I opened the Chase Cartney Brakin that I received in a trade from him today:

Got to meet Lightning McQueen:

Comment

cartney brakin is a cute little mold. I do hope to get ahold of him one day.

I love that last last picture bobbyjack. I would love to have all those planes....or at least one of the biplanes anyways lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Still got Falconhawk Black, Materhawk, and McQueenhawk left to open.

Edit- and Autonaut Mater and McQueen too. Hope they make Impala 13.
                                Last edited by bobbyjack; 11-24-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X