Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump... getting ready to open some more Cars... I'll have to figure out how to store these for display.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Bump! I opened a Scavenger Hunt Marilyn last night - that's the first Metallic Paint Scavenger Hunt that I've opened... here's a picture containing pictures:

I will try to take more photos later... I realize the lighting wasn't great last night and a 9 year old Sony laptop isn't a great backdrop.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Ramone gots skills to pay da bills!!

Comment

• One of the things I've done in the 12 days since I had a heart attack is open some of my Cars in order to display them... here are 3 more that I just opened.

Van Scanlane (made in Thailand):

Leroy Heming:

Super Chase WGP Globie - I was surprised by how much Globie weighs.

All 3 of them:
          Attached Files

Comment

• This morning I have opened 2 more Cars so far... Scavenger Hunt Metallic Lightning McQueen and Scavenger Hunt Metallic Cruz Ramirez... here are a few photos of the 2 of them.

Attached Files

Comment

• I opened a few more metallic Cars yesterday... here are photos:

Scavenger Hunt Bobby Swift and Scavenger Hunt Mario Andretti:

I think you can see in this photo the cardback condition which is why I opened it.

I wonder if Mario Andretti knows my name... probably not... I have met John Andretti before.

Comment

• Mmmm.... Amazon is still holding my Globie hostage. Errrr. Love Mario one of the best metallics this go around.

Comment

• I opened some more metallic Cars yesterday... here are a few pictures.

I received an e-mail from Amazon that some orders may be shipped towards the end of July 2019... considering I have orders that were placed in November 2018, over 7 months ago, I'll believe it when I see it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I opened 9 made in Thailand new Cars today, July 9, 2019... here are 4 of them:

Andrew Vrooman

Chris Roamin

Steve Hearsell

Mater with 95 Hat

Comment

• I opened 9 made in Thailand new Cars today, July 9, 2019... here are 5 of them:

Ryan Inside Laney

Barry DePedal

Richie Gunzit

Rich Mixon

Cam Spinner

I really like the made in Thailand Next Gen Racers... it's time to order a new Carney Plastics display case or two.

Comment

Working...
                      X