Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Posting Pictures on the forum using photobucket

I should have read this earlier could have saved me a lot of time.. maybe it is interesting to also create a thread about gif animated images? It is not so hard to create them if you have Photoshop. I do not know if people would like to learn this?

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Glad to hear you found the thread helpful, Dutch Stickers.

Great suggestion about the animated images as well... I have Photoshop but have not spent time learning how to use it... perhaps we can get a volunteer.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
    so is this picture limit thing that pops up when I try to post my pictures part of the new update?

Not aware of a picture limit... there's always been a limit of 5 pictures per post when posting as an attachment... we recommend posting photos following the outline listed in reply #9.

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ng-photobucket

Are you trying to post using an attachment?

I use the method outlined above and it works... I just tried as an attachment and it did not... let me investigate.

It may have to do with the maximum size of an attachment (file) being 100,000 bytes.

In the meantime, please posts photos following the outline used above in reply #9 of this thread.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom