• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the ryder cup

the ryder cup,

who do think will win?
    I think we will - europe
    I really hope we dont have to listen to that in ane comment "get in the hole" shouted out by those .merican fans, makes me want to punch their lights out! aahhhhhhhhhh

enjoy

Golf is supposed to be a non-contact sport, boogity... You can't punch spectators lights out.

It should be a good event this year... I think it will be close... and I think Europe will come out on top.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I know what you mean boogity. I don't know who started that "IT'S IN THE HOOOLLE!!" phrase in golf, but it can be both funny and irritating at the same time.

Sometimes I watch it, but sometimes I don't. I really like Rory McIlroy and I despise Tiger. His attitude when golfing gets me angry and for some reason I love to see him mess up and throw his golf club.

Comment

Boom!!!

Nothing more to add!!!

Comment

Congratulations to Europe for an amazing come from behind victory on Sunday.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

youre very gracious in defeat there, chris

Comment

this must be the only time europe pulls together as one/won

feels good to spank those yanks.....yet again

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                this must be the only time europe pulls together as one/won

feels good to spank those yanks.....yet again
                Congratulations to Europe for winning the 2014 Ryder Cup.

Comment

Starting to get a wee bit embarrassing for the US these days. No team spirit. Maybe they should adopt a few Aussies and South Africans.

Comment

Whats the feeling amongst our American counterparts over Phil Mickelsons attack on Tom Watson? - Iv had lots of discussions around it here and pretty much no one can believe it - Phil Mickelson always seems such a nice guy and always seems to do the right thing by people up until now - but to attack a guy of Watsons stature surely beggars belief, I think he will probably wish he had that moment back - maybe that is where the problem has been for team USA over the last few years, a lack of unity and respect for each other?

Comment

Wow - Team USA really have closed ranks on this one, even the PCD forum are keeping quiet on this one! lol

Comment

I don't follow golf so I have no idea what was said or done other than your comments

Comment

Great comments with thoughtful insight, Junior...

I was surprised to hear the comments made by Mickelson stated the way they were...

I didn't watch any of the Ryder Cup this year - been busy with work and helping 2 of our sons move... since I am unable to play golf anymore due to my elbow I don't watch as much of it on TV as I used to... I like the concept of the Ryder Cup - individuals playing as a team... I also like the four ball and foursomes matches more than the singles matches.

Again, congratulations to Europe for winning the 2014 Ryder Cup... maybe the USA will win in 2016... and maybe we won't.

Comment

check the following on bbc newsline northern ireland
                            rory showed up with the open championship trophy at ravenhill on boxing day and proudly showed it off at half time doing a lap of honour, check the clip for the crowds rendition of sweet caroline, he took it well!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X