Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Movie Moments out in France (09/28/12)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Movie Moments out in France (09/28/12)

Posted earlier today on the French World of Cars forum and on TakeFiveADay:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2012/09/...movie-moments/

New Movie Moments have been found in France... On the same cardback as Acer with Helmet and Ka-Ciao Lightning McQueen...

Miguel Camino and Miguel's Crew Chief Petro Cartalina
    Miles Axelrod and the 2 cleanup crew pittys
    Uncle Topolino and Mama Topolino (on the new card)

I'm definitely looking forward to the Miguel/Petro (crew chief) 2 pack... the crew chief 2 packs are no longer Kmart (US) exclusive.

The case may be in the US (online resellers) in 3 to 4 weeks... I see a new Movie Moments case in my future...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I don't see them in my future at all... My Walmart is amazingly clogged with the Ka-Ciao McQueen and Acer w Helmet case. Hopefully they don't stay long, but it doesn't seem like any are selling. But like the McQueen/Acer case, this seems like a great Case.

Comment

When I said I see a new Movie Moments case in my future, I meant that I'd be hopefully buying it from JMDL in a couple of weeks...

I saw my first Security Finn 2 pack in a store on Monday night in Bloomington, Indiana... They also had Sal Machiani (which I'd seen at 2 Gordman's stores).

I've seen the Acer with Helmet and Ka-Ciao McQueen case only at Walmart stores... nowhere else.

So many Kmart, Meijer, Toys R Us, Target, and Walmart stores still have the Finn/Tomber and Mater/Zen Master Pitty 2 packs... and no other 2 packs...

I'm hoping the case works out well to split with 1 or 2 friends...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

well my future is to get the deux cheveaux (2 cv)/ mater twin pack, my immediate future is to go get some breaky

fillmore, I aint even seen acer with helmet in the wild!

Comment

I've got interest in the Schnell and crew chief pack and the mama and uncle topoline.

Miguel crew chief is of interest as well...but I don't need another Miguel

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Unfortunately, DeceptiCog72283, Mattel makes it nearly impossible to collect them all without duplicates... they always have, and they probably always will.

Comment

cac1959 do we know if they were found at retail or on line re-sellers?

tried to search on french ebay but couldnt see much

Comment

@jonj (and all)

They were found in Marseille... according to the French World of Cars forum www.worldofcars-forum.fr... I don't speak French - I use Google Chrome which translates.

Caillols the Giant: New 2 pack: Miles and Staff Tokyo party, Miguel and Petro, Uncle Topolino and Mama, Ka-Ciao McQueen and Francesco (white bottom)

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  @jonj (and all)

They were found in Marseille... according to the French World of Cars forum www.worldofcars-forum.fr... I don't speak French - I use Google Chrome which translates.

Caillols the Giant: New 2 pack: Miles and Staff Tokyo party, Miguel and Petro, Uncle Topolino and Mama, Ka-Ciao McQueen and Francesco (white bottom)
                  many thanks

Comment

Is good to hear new cars coming but it is also good news for ebayers
                    They will be making my money because over my place we do not have 2 packs.
                    What a shame...

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                      Is good to hear new cars coming but it is also good news for ebayers
                      They will be making my money because over my place we do not have 2 packs.
                      What a shame...
                      i'm sure there'll be some good people on here that will help you get what you need

Comment

2 of the new 2 packs (Miles and 2 pittys, Mater with pillow and 2 stewardesses) are now listed online on Kmart.com... However, 2 important things:
                        1. They are currently out of stock.
                        2. What you order online from Kmart.com may not be what you receive... other than having good luck with Kmart Collector Event cases 5 out of 6 orders, what you receive may not be what you order and expect.

Comment

i have been lucky enough to find miguel twin pack and should be with me end of the week, i have quite a few cars coming in the next week and will provide pictures once i have them

Comment

Originally posted by jonj View Post
                            i have been lucky enough to find miguel twin pack and should be with me end of the week, i have quite a few cars coming in the next week and will provide pictures once i have them
                            Could you let fellow collectors know where we can get these from as I need some new cars myself?

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                              Could you let fellow collectors know where we can get these from as I need some new cars myself?
                              of course,

changed my ebay settings to french, he also has the new miles twin pack

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...84.m1439.l2649

Comment

Working...
                              X