Recent Finds: October 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds: October 2012 Store Finds

Please post your October 2012 store finds in this thread... many thanks.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Otis, Suki and Alex vandal is available at Hong Kong Toyrus.
    A cancelled case in USA apparently is not cancelled internationally.
    They are on international card

Car.jpg
    Last edited by wintermelon; 10-01-2012, 12:58 AM. Reason: Uploaded a picture

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
      is this on there website or from a friend?

Comment

Is from my bro.
        I will post picture later in the morning...
        Tomorrow he will return to tru and check whether they have other stuff like deluxe and other singles

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
          Great news, wintermelon... I look forward to seeing your pictures... and can't wait to add these to my collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Posted on our Facebook page today with pictures... Rip Clutchgoneski launcher and Chase Cartney Brakin single have been found in Austria... so Rip has been found in Greece, Australia, Belgium, Spain, France, and Austria... slowly but slowly more people are finding Rip.

EDIT - with apologies to boogity, who found Rip in Spain while on holiday... he e-mailed me a photo which I posted on the site... I have updated the post to include Spain... thank you, boogity.

Comment

rem is was found in barca, spain too, all those weeks ago!
              Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Posted on our Facebook page today with pictures... Rip Clutchgoneski launcher and Chase Cartney Brakin single have been found in Austria... so Rip has been found in Greece, Australia, Belgium, France, and Austria... slowly but slowly more people are finding Rip.

Comment

I found Miguel Camino in one Toys R Us yesterday, but they didn't have any Cars items I was willing to spend $25 on to get him free. I found something in another TRU that I would spend $25 on, but they didn't have Miguel Camino! Hopefully by this weekend, one of those stores will get their act together.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Ooo the new cars look sweet i want them now..

Comment

the take flight mcqueen hawk is down from 39.99 to 32 quid in tescos if anyones interested

Comment

found these two in brislington toys r us today

first time i've seen the metallic raoule and the only radiator springs cars i don't already have

also came across a security finn in the entertainer which 6 months ago would have had me so excited i might have wet myself and makes me content to stop paying over the odds on ebay and just the risk on waiting to see if cars ever appear over here

on a less exciting note home bargins had about 50 maters and no other singles but i guess that's 50 that disney store don't have

Comment

Great additions to your collection, yuffie... thanks for posting your photo as well...

Just last week I saw a Security Finn 2 pack in a store (Kmart) for the first time... I left it... Waiting to see if new Cars show up is not a chance I'm usually willing to take... I think of all the Cars I would not have if I waited for them to show up in the US or a store where I'd find them myself.

Comment

although it seems slightly back to front thinking the lack of new cars (and the two i bought today can't really be classed as new) has made feel like this - having now seen celine delphare and security finn, two cars i never expected to see over here, at much less than i paid (the latter was reduced to £5) i will stick to this plan from now on

the boys interest in them has also wained as the two cars remain unopened whereas the lego figures got opened straight away and the scooby doo dvd is playing as i type (the various other purchases today) which makes me even less inclined to pay over the odds for them

Comment

TRU UK today. £7.99

Comment

I went ahead and bought the Streets of Japan 5 pack with Tamiko and a HHLMQ single to get the free Miguel. Getting the free Miguel made getting the 5 pack just for Tamiko a little less painful. Now I hope we get the Raoul free giveaway in time to get Take Flight 2 packs. Also I picked up and Angry Birds Red Bird and Green Pig to trade as a set.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                              X