Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V.A.R.I.A.N.T - Lightning Mcqeen (Part 2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V.A.R.I.A.N.T - Lightning Mcqeen (Part 2)

PART 2

To conclude from Part 1,listed here are the remaining variations of lightning mcqueen to date.

10.Lightning Mcqueen with Metallic Finish - TRU Exclusive.

11.Lightning Mcqueen with Metallic Finish and Hudson Hornet Piston cup logo - DK Cars Encyclopaedia Exclusive.

12.Lightning Mcqueen with Rubber Tyres - Kmart Collector's day 7 Exclusive.

13.Lightning Mcqueen with special silver deco - Kmart Collector's Day 8 Exclusive.

14.Lightning Mcqueen with Silver decals,Silver rims,No tyre decals - Collect and Connect puzzle game #3 Exclusive.

(photos used by permission from cac1959)

15.Lightning Mcqueen with Gold decals,Gold rims,Tyre decals - TRU Exclusive Finish Line Frenzy game.

16.Lightning Mcqueen with Silver decals,silver rims,tyre decals - Finish line Frenzy game Exclusive.

17.Lightning Mcqueen with "Ka Ciao Francesco bumper sticker - Found as exclusive vehicle in 2012 "Tokyo Night Skyline" cardback.

18.Lightning Mcqueen with Racing wheels - NYC Toyfair Exclusive 1 of 500

(photo used by permission of pauljames84)

A big thank you goes to all who have provided information and pictures to this article and without their constant contribution,this article would not be possible.
    Also if you think you may have a variation that is'nt listed then post pictures of your finds so that they be evaluated first before being added to the list.

So stay tuned for forthcoming updates and the next V.A.R.I.A.N.T. in line,the Italian superstar and the fastest racecar in the world Francesco Bernoulli.
    Ka-Ciao for Now

This was very interesting. Can't wait to see more

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Another superb article with more great photos!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Is there anything specific to the NY Toy fair Mcqueen? Is it bigger?

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Whoooaaaaa - LMQ overload!!!!

I thought I had a lot of McQueen's, but you've made me feel better about my collection!

Comment

Nice to have them all in one place! Just wish there weren't so many lame little variants

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
              Is there anything specific to the NY Toy fair Mcqueen? Is it bigger?
              As far as I know, the Toy Fair McQueen was released prior to the release of the Cars2 diecast toys... people paid big money to get the McQueen in the acrylic box before finding him in stores... as far as I know it's the same 1:55 Lightning McQueen (2 piece) with racing wheels that we've seen at many stores as a single... in a 2 pack... in a 3 pack... in 4 packs... in 5 packs... in 7 packs... in 10 packs...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Lol! I should go buy a new one and buy some plexy glass and make my own display.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                X