Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Cars do you anticipate buying at the Kmart 9 Cars Collector Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Cars do you anticipate buying at the Kmart 9 Cars Collector Event?

Simple question...

How many Cars do you anticipate buying at the Kmart 9 Cars Collector Event? For those of you outside the US, you can still participate... I know I"m helping out several people... Bumper Save has offered to help... Some of you have family members in the US who are helping you out...

You may vote for more than 1 answer.

1. 0
    2. 2 - just Mary and Alexander Hugo... none of the silver series racers
    3. 4 - just 1 each of the new Silver Series Racers
    4. 6 - one each of the 6 new Cars
    5. 7 - one of each of the 6 plus one of the same old McQueen from Kmart 8.
    6. 12 - 2 sets of the 6 new Cars, one to open, one to keep carded.
    7. Between 13 and 24
    8. Between 25 and 49
    9. Between 50 and 74
    10. Too many (according to my spouse)
    0.00%
    2 - just 1 each of Mary and Alexander
    21.43%
    4 - just 1 each of the 4 new silver series racers
    0.00%
    6 - just 1 each of the 6 new Cars
    14.29%
    7 - 1 of each of the 6 new Cars plus 1 old McQueen
    0.00%
    12 - 2 sets of the 6 new Cars
    7.14%
    Between 13 and 24
    14.29%
    Between 25 and 49
    7.14%
    Between 50 and 74
    14.29%
    Too many (according to my spouse)
    21.43%

The poll is expired.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

My 2 picks were 9 and 10... I expect to help out several people... visit 6 to 8 stores (it's an all day event for me)... I probably only want 4 sets for myself... I could go over 74 total if I end up helping people at the last minute like I did last time... my cell phone will be on... I'll text while at stores or in parking lots (but NOT while I drive).

But if it's the same McQueen we saw in Kmart 8, I won't be buying it... and depending on the case assortment, I may not buy a case on pre-sale this time around.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Just want the new Mary and Alexander. But I will get the other four silver ones to "complete" the set. I haven't opened the other six yet because I am planning to put all ten on display at once like I did last year.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I picked option 2. One of mary and alexander.

All depnding if the assistance being provided is a success as i understand he is a busy man and helping lots of other people

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

none obviously - but hopefully like torch acer and celine the two new models will find there way to the uk in 6 months time - no costly ebay purchase this time

Comment

Just one each of Mary and Alexander (or should I have voted none as I won't be going myself?)

Comment

I'll get 2 each of Alex & Mary for myself.
              And a set of 9 (5 racers + 2 each of the FTM ones) for my Evil Twin.

Comment

I'll probably be getting 2 full sets (probably only 1 McQueen) and then maybe and extra Mary and a Silver Racer or two if they look pretty cool. And then I always go back about a week later and buy 1 of each of all the different ones that are there. So I voted for the 13 to 24 option.

Comment

33 cars total for me and friends - 5 of each racer (except McQueen, none of him), 7 Alex, and 6 Mary.

Comment

Working...
                  X