Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixar Cars Diecast Review

Hallo Cars fans!

Let me say it from the start: I'm from Denmark and it means that I'm writing the speaking danish everyday. I'm not that good at english as you guys, but I'll try the best I can!
    That's the start, so you're aware of it and not ask me questions later why I'm not that good to english.

Now to the case of the post:

I know you are seeing BluCollection on YouTube and love it! I also see every video that he upload to YouTube.
    As I said to you that I'm from Denmark, are there zero channels on YouTube that re-views or shows diecasts on YouTube from Denmark, so that's why I'm posting this new thread on your site .
    I'll love if you will check my videos out on my channel .

My YouTube-channel is:
    http://www.youtube.com/CarscollectionDanish

Please let me know if you love my reviews .
    Give me a note or two. What I for example can do better.

Comment

Welcome to the site

I will look at your channel later as its not the greatest on my phone.

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Thank you, DeceptiCog72283.

Later? Hm, what's the clock in your country?
        In Denmark it's eleven at night.

Comment

Right now...it is is 7:30 at night here in Canada...making it probably close to 1:30am if I am not mistaken. lol

Anyways...on to the topic at hand...the videos! Here is a bit of constructive criticism...or, according to google translate "konstruktiv kritik" (??? lol)

The quality is good and you do a good job at displaying the cars and showing all the angles. Although I realise english is not your first language, either some speaking, or maybe some short text that describe your opinion of it during the video would make a big difference.

Also...I don't know if possible, but making the intro to the videos shorter would be good...I found myself skipping to the 15 second mark after about a second or two of the opening. (might just be my short attention span LOL).

Other then that...you are off to a great start

Keep up the good work and welcome to the site again

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Haha, that's nice that you try to write danish I think it's always funny when english people try Google Translate to danish and I get laugh or two .

Bum, bum, bum.. The videos! Yeess.. I know the intro is long. I have to clip it to about 5 seconds or something like that.
            I always made a long description with some details around the car that I could had said in the video. I still thinking about to speak in the videos.

I don't know if it you, but if it is, then thank you for subscribing!
            Last edited by CarscollectionDanish; 10-20-2012, 01:26 AM. Reason: Spelling errors

Comment

certainly was

happy to help out a fellow forum member

Transformers for Trade

Comment

thanks for videos.
                ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

Working...
                X