Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collection from coolpappa04

Hi to all.
    At this moment i have about 503 differend cars, so i'm not gonna put a picture from all of them......
    This week i will take some pics from my wall closed, but now i will show you the new one's, and some others.....
    lets start with these beauty's....

Last edited by coolpappa04; 04-07-2013, 09:36 PM.

Comment

very nice collection you have there, how do you display them all out of interest?

Comment

Hi jonj,
        I will take some pic's this week from my displays, promise!!!

Comment

Comment

Welcome to PCD - wonderful photos like I always say on CTT! Keep it up!

Comment

fantastic pictures!

I am jealous of quite a few pieces you have.

I have a quick question, most of the cars above I recognize and can put names to most...but who is this one?

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...4/IMG_0909.jpg

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

@ DeceptiCog ...

That's our good friend SKIP RICTER !

Greets

PMcQ

Comment

thanks Peter!

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Yes indeed, it's skip!!!

Comment

my compleet collection

and before I forget, today is also got Cartney braking in the mail, finally!

this Saturday found on the FACT exhibition in Ghent for the birthday of my youngest as stars wars freak!, this is the biggest event in the benelux about everything that has to do with the comic's, fantasy, game programs, .......
                      a rare machine's version of the well known delorean ....

And my wife has finally found HER treasure hunt, namely an original fully operational and working arc of legolas from lord of the rings movie ..... in short, a successful weekend!

some pics from saterday....
                      Dylan got dressed as anakin

Comment

i have been rendered speechless , wow coolpappao4,you have an amazing display of cars

thank you for sharing your photos with us

Comment

Nice collection can see the time and effort you have put into it!!!!

Comment

Extremely jealous of your collection...and that legolas bow!

Beautiful collection.

Although i asked on facebook, it doesn't hurt to ask here. In the picture with the haulers and airplanes, who is the third biplane biplane? Propwash junction, barney stormin and??

Also, what is the special edition hot wheels cars car?

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Incredible photos of an incredible collection, coolpappa04... and the photos of your wife's treasure hunt and your son as Anakin are priceless... thank you for sharing them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                              X