DeceptiCog72283 feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeceptiCog72283 feedback

its my honour to start this thread for DeceptiCog72283, he recently purchased a number of cars from me, the communication was excellent and the payment was lightning quick,

many thanks

a trusted buyer

just finished the first of which what I assume will be many trades with DeceptiCog72283. I found a movie moment he really needed, and he went out of his way to score me a Metallic TRU Raoul that never showed up in my area! I pleasure and hopefully Canada will start to land many things that I need so we can continue trading
    I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got a package from Decepticog72283 today. Traded him some cars for a really hard to find Transformer. She makes a great addition to our Decepticon forces.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Just got my box from Decpticog. Though it was more of a chest or crate. Either way I'm certain my cars would have survived a plane crash in it. Long story short, best packing job ever! LOL Thanks for helping with a hard to get car for me & a friend. You rock!

Edit: Seriously I'm 1.9m tall and weigh 122 kilos and I stood on the box without damaging it!
        Last edited by GotFrank; 01-23-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Helped DeceptiCog72283 out with Cars that he purchased as well as one that he one in a contest... great communication... he paid when he said he would... looking forward to the next time... Many thanks, DeceptiCog!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Completed another great trade with DecptiCog, thanks!

Great shipping as usual.

Comment

Working...
            X