Recent Finds: November 2012 trades and online purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds: November 2012 trades and online purchases

Please post your November 2012 trades and online purchases in this thread... Many thanks.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Even though the purchase went down at the end of October, I received a package today in the mail.

All the way from the UK from PCD's very own jonj. Ridiculously fast shipping I have to say.

Aargghh...there be treasure inside matey! (my completely unrelated to cars attempt at a pirate voice)

Also, as a bonus, my mom was super excited over the giant postage stamp thing lol
    Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 11-02-2012, 04:29 PM.

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Nice package, DeceptiCog72283... My wife likes the postage stamps on the international packages I receive but wants me to throw out the boxes after I take the Cars out... Hopefully I'll have some packages arriving soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I have a few more packages coming in as well hopefully soon. Although i do expect some delays from the storm.

Didnt realise how exciting it was when they came in lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Anothet package showed up from a member on the french world of cars forum. Same one as daul_p

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Some recent items from some very good friends on this site.
            Thanks guys

Comment

wow pirelliboy,that is quite some haul you have there

Comment

impressive haul pirelliboy, always good to have nice selection of cars turn up

Comment

Awesome additions, pirelliboy!

I received 2 great packages in the mail today...

From boogity - Metallic Finn and a couple of great souvenirs:

Thank you, boogity!

From JMDL Toys:

Thank you, JMDL Toys!

Comment

I love the use of the light switch to prop up cartney.

Awesome additions guys =D

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Feeling a little bit like an idiot today. About 3-4 days ago, before 2013 case A was announced, I put a bid in for a J Curby Gremlin. For reasons unknown to me, I put in a maximum bid of $20. The last 5 or 6 I have seen have gone for $25+ . Then I saw the 2013 assortment announcement and decided to let it go. Well, as luck would have it, I won the auction. $18.80 plus shipping.

So, I now have J Curby Gremlin coming in the mail

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Went to lots of Carrefour's & TRU's in France last week. Was able to pick-up a Fran & Guis 2 Pack, Kabuto and Bindo from Carrefour (I saw Rauole Carrole launchers but left them). TRU had old haulers at 27 Euros each but no new singles. They have more LM, Maters than even us in the UK!

Disneyland Paris had Carla launchers (expensive 22 euros) and 3 kinds of 2 packs of the small diecast cars that are in the Mack they do. No large 2 packs, very little choice inside the parks even though there are 20-25 shops.

Went on the Cars ride at the Disney studios which was ok and saw the stunt show that had a LM and Mater scene.

It was good to see new cars but they were in a very small supply.

Comment

a package came in the mail this morning from our very own cac1959!

Sale and transaction went down in October, but I received the package today, here we go:

These are the prizes I won in one of our competitions. Great big thanks for cac for holding these for me until after the KMart event, and as well to JMDL who donated the toys

(I LOVE this guy!)

and I'm sure my son will love this one:

and from the Kmart event:
                          (getting one step closer to a complete released Lemon collection)

and he magically had an extra one of each of these that I purchased:

and another step closer to completing my lemons:

thanks again cac1959

EDIT: just found 2 cars stickers in the box...great and fun little extra. Thank you!
                          Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 11-06-2012, 03:17 PM.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Nice package, DeceptiCog72283... thanks for the pictures and your support of PCD.

Comment

IMAG0223.jpg

Look what arrived in the post today, do dah, do dah, look what arrived in the post today do dah, do dah day

Big thanks to Spencer for grabbing these on my behalf.

Comment

Working...
                              X