2013 Is Here... Officially!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Is Here... Officially!

We have some great news to share, and just in time for Christmas. 2013 Cars merchandise is starting to ship and show up in our store. We received Mainline, 2-packs, and Stunt Racers in today.

Unfortunately our intial quantities are very limited, but we are expecting all of these to arrive in volume sometime next week.

Mainline/ Singles

http://jmdltoys.com/p/410/cars-2013factory-case-a

2-packs
    http://jmdltoys.com/p/411/cars-character-2-pack-case-a

Stunt Racer- coming to the website soon.

We also have new Take Flight Case C coming
    http://jmdltoys.com/p/361/disney-pix...factory-case-c

It looks like it may be a great Cars Christmas after all!

Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to add your self to the "notify me when avaliable" list so you don't miss out when the are in stock for shipping.

JMDL Toys

these look fantastic and am really looking forward to seeing some of the characters

thank you for the updates

Comment

Thank you for letting us know Steffanie

I really like the look of that case A - 5 cars that I (my son) don't (doesn't) have

Comment

I'm glad to see new items available... thanks for letting us know! I'm looking forward to adding what I need (want) when you've got it available.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I like the new cardback. Thanks for sharing

Comment

on the face of it they do indeed look beezer and certainly good for new collectors and you can see where this is going with the different types of cardback, but lets face what will we actually be buying.... quite simply a piece of cardboard with a new design on it, i,m not getting carried away here

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
              on the face of it they do indeed look beezer and certainly good for new collectors and you can see where this is going with the different types of cardback, but lets face what will we actually be buying.... quite simply a piece of cardboard with a new design on it, i,m not getting carried away here
              Another good point boogity, i hope we see more new cars than in that assortment. also I thought you said 'let's not get carded away,' that would have been clever

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                We love the new cardbacks, but we are easy to please In regards to collectors I think it is very tough to keep up with all the same cars with different cardbacks, but love the idea of releases of Cars 1 coming back out. Sheriff and Sally are certainly staples in any collection, but it will be great for new collectors and kids to get there hands on these.

I think everyone agrees.... MORE NEW CARS PLEASE!

Comment

very witty bumper save!
                  right i,ll have to get a few puns in on my next few posts

Comment

LOVE all of those cars coming out! Going to have to get those for sure, the new cardbacks looks fantastic! Also love the crew chief packs

Comment

Working...
                    X