2013 Cars Mainline Case B

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Cars Mainline Case B

Typically when you get something from Mattel that is unexpected... this is bad news! We were expecting Case A from Mattel and instead received Case B. This time it was good news!

The case assortment seems to be the best we have seen in all of 2012 and will most certainly set the bar for 2013.

The contents

Race Team Luigi & Guido x 1
    Race Team Mater x 1
    Victor H. x 1
    Kabuto x 1
    Erik Laneley x 1
    Miguel Camino x 1
    Sarge x 1
    Rusty Rust-Eze x 1
    Petey Pacer x 2
    Francesco Bernoulli x 2
    The King x 2
    Cactus Lightning McQueen x 3
    Rip Clutchgoneski x 1
    Holley Shiftwell with Screen x 2
    Grem with Weapons x 2
    Lightning Ramone x 2

You can see them and add your name to our "notify me when avaliable" list.

http://jmdltoys.com/p/417/cars-2013-factory-case-b

We expect to have some cases avaliable for purchase this coming week.

Lets hope this case assortment is an indication of things to come from Mattel. We can not remember the last time we saw a case assortment with only 6 Mcqueen, Francesco, Finn, or Mater's. We can hope all of 2013 we produce more balanced case assortments with lots of new/ re-releases.

We look forward to helping everyone get some of these new cars as we have lots of cases on order now and hopefully in hand shortly.

Nicely done on the case assortment this time... hopefully it continues...

Thank you for the information, JMDL Toys...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks for the information

I do have quite a bit of interest in this case

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Are you sure there isn't a Finn McMissile in this Case? Both TakeFiveADay and CarsTheToys have said there is one Finn McMissile in Case B, although I haven't seen any pictures for it.

Comment

thanks for the information, JMDL. Looking for more new cars out from your site.

Comment

Thanks for you information..Looking to get this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
              Are you sure there isn't a Finn McMissile in this Case? Both TakeFiveADay and CarsTheToys have said there is one Finn McMissile in Case B, although I haven't seen any pictures for it.
              The cases we opened had none and had the exact same contents as listed... but you never know with Mattel.

Comment

I received my 2013 case B from JMDL Toys in the mail today... Rip is in the house... No Finn in my case... I'll post assortment and photos tonight.

Thank you, JMDL Toys!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

think i might get this case as well if jmdl get any more - fingers crossed

Comment

any news on a date for this case?

Comment

Working...
                    X