Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 2 at Toys R Us in UK

CARS 2 Arrive at TRU UK

Toys R US have a huge entrance wall display and are stocking the shelves as of today!

There where plenty of the Metallic LMQ's Deluxe, Movie Moments, Singles, Playsets, Lego, board games, Puzzles and larger vehicles. The manager said there was a lot more coming as well!

Just heard the news, myself and boogity are heading for a shopping spree tonight... dumbleweed has just informed us of the price of the metallic LMQ @ £7.99 a pop

Comment

nice on rippers, hope ru5ty behaves himself tonight

Comment

so, did Ru5ty behave himself?

Comment

I tried too, boogie boy wouldn't let me buy nothing.....He's worse than going shopping with me Ma...lol no we had a blast untill the store lights went out and we near got locked in yeha... i'll tell you guys more tomorrow, shattered

Comment

well mr b, a soon as he saw the display, his eyes lit up and he raced up the ailse, there was no holding him back!
            it was a good night and I reckon we were the first to pick thru the display, they also had cars 2 displayed in the original location as well, so watch for that.

liked the metallic mcq, I think that was the only exclusive we saw

I woulnt be too hasty in buying everything , cos I reckon nearer the film release date there might be a few offers on, especially in tesco, etc

Also hit tesco and asda before going home, the only thing left in tesco were 2 maters, so theres the first peg warmer, as for asdfa they had nought, but their prices were still at 3.69

Took a few pics of us, will forward tomorrow, but I need to vet them first!

Comment

Great stories, boogity and Ru5ty... It's always fun to go Cars shopping with a friend...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
              X