2013 Cars Checklist by series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Cars Checklist by series

Coming soon... the 2013 Cars Checklist by series... Many thanks to Fillmore1234 for agreeing to take care of this.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Thanks to the amazing cac1959 I am able to share with you a checklist for the new 2013 Cardback! 2013 brings a very different type of numbering than the previous years; we now have multiple sub series’ than just one numbered list. With this checklist I will introduce to you the cardbacks for each sub series and the Cars that fit under it. I will update this Post whenever a new Car’s number is released. Enjoy!

Also thanks to GoMaterGo and Decepticog72283 for sharing with us the massive Poster and website showing all the numbered releases!

Lightning McQueen’s!
    ~Lightning McQueen’s dream of life in the fast lane gets sidetracked when he discovers the slower pace of small-town of Radiator Springs.~

I thought it would be fitting to have Lightning McQueen as the first shown… Can’t ever have enough Lightning’s! Here is the numbered list:

Lightning McQueens- 5 in series
    1. Cactus Lightning McQueen
    2. Lightning Storm Lightning McQueen (Deluxe)
    3. Lightning McQueen with Cone
    4. Cruisin' McQueen
    5. Nature Drive Lightning McQueen

Maters!
    ~From Materhosen to Dracula Mater, Secret Agent Mater is ready to surprise with a disguise!~

It’s not very surprising that Mater has a whole line dedicated to him either. I'm surprised that Francesco Fan Mater is a Chase, which will that make him the first Chase Deluxe Car ever! Here’s the numbered list:

Maters- 6 in series
    1. Race Team Mater
    2. Ivan Mater (Deluxe)
    3. Kabuki Mater (Deluxe)
    4. Francesco Fan Mater Chase! (Deluxe)
    5. Materhosen Mater (Deluxe)
    6. Count Mater (Deluxe)

Tuners!
    ~Fun-loving tuners loaded with attitude cruise the highway near Radiator Springs and the neon-lit streets of Tokyo!~

Loads of great new Cars getting released in this theme! I’m very excited for Harumi, Chisaki and Ichigo, all of which were small background characters in Tokyo Mater! Here’s the numbered list:

Tuners- 10 in series
    1. Suki
    2. Kabuto
    3. DJ with Flames
    4. Wingo with Flames
    5. Harumi
    6. Yokoza (2 pack)
    7. Chisaki (2 pack)
    8. Snot Rod with Flames
    9. Boost with Flames
    10. Ichigo Chase!

World Grand Prix!
    ~The World Grand Prix will determine who is the fastest car in the world. Three races in three countries and only one champion!~

The second biggest sub-series of 2013, WGP is full of great releases, including the long awaited Rip Clutchgoneski! Here’s the numbered list:

World Grand Prix- 17 in series
    1. Lightning McQueen
    2. Francesco Bernoulli
    3. Nigel Gearsley (2 pack)
    4. Austin Littleton (2 pack)
    5. Raoul Caroule (2 pack)
    6. Bruno Motoreau (2 pack
    7. Miguel Camino
    8. Rip Clutchgoneski
    9. Erik Laneley
    10. Max Schnell
    11. Lewis Hamilton
    12. Shu Todoroki
    13. David Hoobscap with Headset
    14. Darrell Cartrip with Headset
    15. Brent Mustangburger with Headset
    16. Jeff Gorvette
    17. Alex Carvill

Piston Cup!
    ~The King, Chick Hicks and Lightning McQueen compete in a tie-breaker race to win the Piston Cup Championship!~

This is the biggest sub-series of 2013 and contains 18 Cars. It contains lots of great rereleases as well as some of your favorite Piston Cup Racers, like Nitroade and Sputter Stop! Here’s the numbered list:

Piston Cup- 18 in series
    1. Chick Hicks
    2. Race Tow Truck Tom
    3.Bob Cutlass (2 pack)
    4. Darrell Cartrip (2 pack)
    5. Mrs. The King (2 pack)
    6. Tex Dinoco (2 pack)
    7. Dinoco Helicopter (Deluxe)
    8. The King
    9. Al Oft! The Lightyear Blimp (Deluxe)
    10. Nitroade
    11. Marlon "Clutches" McKay
    12. Charlie Checker
    13. Dexter Hoover with Checkered Flag
    14. Lightning McQueen
    15. Sputter Stop
    16. Elvis RV (Deluxe)
    17. RPM
    18. Race Official Tom

Rust-eze Racing!
    ~After the Dinoco 400, Lightning McQueen meets and greets his excited Rust-eze fans wanting to be just like him!~

Although Vern somehow managed to slip through the cracks and get another release, this is a very great lineup re-releasing many hard to find Cars! Here’s the numbered list:

Rust-Eze Racing- 8 in series
    1. Dusty
    2. Mack Semi Cab
    3. Rusty
    4. Jonathan Wrenchworths
    5. Lightning McQueen with Sign (2 pack)
    6. Fred (2 pack)
    7. Donna Pits
    8. Vern

Wheel Well Motel!
    ~A quiet evening at the Wheel Well Motel turns into a celebration when Lightning McQueen decides to compete in the World Grand Prix.~

Here’s yet another great sub series containing your favorite classics from Radiator Springs, sure to please fans old and new! Here’s the numbered list:

Wheel Well Motel- 11 in series
    1. Sheriff
    2. Sarge
    3. Red (Deluxe)
    4. HHPC McQueen (Deluxe)
    5. Sally with Table (Deluxe)
    6. Fillmore
    7. Flo
    8. Body Shop Ramone
    9. Luigi with Glasses
    10. Guido with Shaker
    11. Waiter Mater (Deluxe)

Retro Radiator Springs!
    ~Sally reminisces about the good ol’ days when Radiator Springs was on the map and Mater still had his hood!~

It’s safe to say that this is one of the most surprising and most welcomed of the sub series’ this year, especially for Mildred Bylane, a very unexpected and exciting release. Here’s the numbering list:

Retro Radiator Springs- 8 in series
    1. Sally
    2. Hank “Halloween” Murphy
    3. Lightning Ramone
    4. Dustin Mellows (Deluxe)
    5. Brand New Mater
    6. Greta
    7. Edwin Kranks
    8. Mildred Bylane

Lemons!
    ~At a top secret meeting, the Lemons scheme to become the most powerful Cars in the world!~

All of you Lemon fans out there will be glad to hear that there’s a whole line dedicated to the Lemons, but then disappointed that there are only 7 in the series. For the most part, there will be brand new, exciting releases and it is sure to keep the Lemon fans pleased. Here is the numbering list:

Lemons- 7 in series
    1. J Curby Gremlin
    2. Vladimir Trunkov
    3. Victor Hugo
    4. Petey Pacer
    5. Tubbs Pacer
    6. Tubbs Pacer with Paint Spray (2 pack)
    7. Tolga Trunkov (2 pack)

Festival Italiano!
    ~Before the Porto Corsa race, Team Lightning McQueen enjoys a festive and fuel-filled village party!~

Luigi and Guido have their own special sub series, filled with all of their friends and relatives from the little town by Porto Corsa, like Uncle Topolino and Luigi and Guido’s dance partners! Here’s the numbered list:

Festival Italiano- 10 in series
    1. Uncle Topolino
    2. Race Team Luigi
    3. Race Team Guido
    4. Franca
    5. Mama Topolino
    6. Francesca Chase!
    7. Uncle Topolino's Band #1 (2 pack)
    8. Uncle Topolino's Band #2 (2 pack)
    9. Uncle Topolino's Band #3 (2 pack)
    10. Uncle Topolino's Band #4 (2 pack)

Palace Chaos!
    ~There’s a bomb! Palace security detects a bomb on Mater and surrounds him as Cars flee the area.~

Lot’s of great new releases in this theme as well, like Miles with Hood Up and Holley with Screen. Here is the numbering list:

Palace Chaos- 9 in series
    1. Holley Shiftwell with Screen
    2. Mike Lorengine
    3. You the Bomb Mater
    4. Miles Axelrod with Open Hood Chase!
    5. Maurice
    6. Victor Paveone
    7. Mark Wheelsen
    8. Doug Speedcheck (2 pack)
    9. Palace Danger Finn McMissile (2 pack)

Airport Adventure!
    ~It’s Siddeley to the rescue as Finn McMissile and Mater race down the Tokyo airport tarmac to escape the Lemons!~

The last of the 12 sub series’, Airport Adventure contains Cars far and wide, including your favorite: Finn McMissile! Here is the numbering list:

Airport Adventure- 7 in series
    1. Grem with Weapons
    2. Airport Mater (2 pack)
    3. Holley Shiftwell (2 pack)
    4. Security Guard Finn
    5. Finn McMissile
    6. Krate Rainson-Wash
    7. Ruka Chase!
    Last edited by Fillmore1234; 09-21-2013, 04:59 AM. Reason: ADDED THE REST!!! :D ~ (small name tweaks: Ruka)

Comment

nicely done so far

This cardback is attracting me moer and more. I don't know what I'm going to do lol My wife is totally gonna move my pillow to the couch lol

My wants for sure are my missing Lemons (including any lemons included in the other subseries, such as Grem with weapons from the airport Adventure). Will also pick up all the WGP ones that I am missing

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Nice work Fillmore...

Comment

Thank you, Fillmore1234! I think the checklist by series looks great!

And as far as the comments about the cardback - I think Mattel has done a fabulous job on these new cards... in my opinion, they needed to do something to jump start the product line... I think they did... I'm glad to hear you get a pillow and a couch, DeceptiCog!

I saw my first 2013 Cars singles at a Target store today... but since all that they had were 3 Lightning McQueen, I didn't buy any of them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

great stuff fillmore
            looking forward to seeing these cards as i do think they are quite impressive and very eye-catching.

Comment

I have to say that the subseries that intrigues (not interests) me the most is the festival Italiano.

We know for sure that mama topolino and Luigi and Guido's dance partners are there. That gives us 6. Any guesses on who else may be there? I imagine there will be another version of Luigi abd Guido in there?

Are finally going to see a release of Mama Bernoulli somwhere in the 2013 serie?

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Loving this thread!! Thanks Fillmore1234!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

There are supposed to be Luigi & Guido's dance partners coming out too, I believe they were Fiat 500s.

Comment

I m just interested in seeing what other lemons we may get across any other subseries lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Is the only difference between Airport Mater and Race Team Mater a different eye position...and maybe the 95 removed from the side?

Comment

now that we know that Tubbs Pacer is lemon 5/7...who will be the last 2?

Are we going to see Tubbs with paint? Or will he be a different series. Or maybe we will see Ivan (not Ivan mater) and the black trunkov body guard?

Needless to say...I'm excited!

Transformers for Trade

Comment

I may have missed this being said but how do the two packs fit into the groups/numbering?

Comment

each car is individually numbered

in the case of Raoul and Bruno, Raoul is number 5 and Bruno is number 6.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Im thinking momma bernoulli has gotta be there! Im actually most interested by the Tuners, my son loves them and i could never afford to buy them off ebay for him!!

Comment

Working...
                              X