No announcement yet.

2013 Cars Checklist by series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow! I'm so excited for these! We didn't start collecting til Cars 2 so we can't wait to get some from the original movie too! Hopefully we will have some great releases in Aus! Will be checking my Target very soon!!

Comment

Hi big Cars fun collectors team!
      I would like to thx very special big support to Fillmore1234 shared the new 2013 collection listed by theme categories.
      Have a nice day from Hungary.
      Bye,

Comment

Hmm, I wonder why Carla Veloso isn't coming in 2013?

Comment

Originally posted by HunterLovesCars2! View Post
          Hmm, I wonder why Carla Veloso isn't coming in 2013?
          she will probably be in an exclusive box set at target, walmart or TRU

Comment

What does it mean when it has *Chase next to it? Will it be in different packaging like Red and Kabuki Mater? Can you update the list with which ones will be Deluxe?

Comment

Small edit. It's nothing special, I just added Maurice and Victor Paveone's real names, and made one small tweak to a series' description.

Thanks for checking out the checklist, I appreciate all the great feedback!

Comment

Thank you once again for updating the checklist, Fillmore1234! We do appreciate your efforts.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

sorry, if it has ever been posted!

If you want to download
                  http://cars.mattel.com/Downloads/2013poster.pdf
                  My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Thank you for sharing the new photos and the link, lavictdoukarai... I hadn't checked the poster link for a few weeks...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice job and kudos to all those involved in making and updating these checklist. I took a picture of the side panel on the TRU half cube last week to keep as a reminder for me! LOL

Comment

Moved the photos to my Photobucket Pro account and edited the links... I really appreciate all the effort Fillmore1234 has put into this checklist.

I'm thinking it's time to go through and see how many Cars from the poster we're still waiting on...

I counted 27... several of them have been released on a limited basis in parts of the world... I know there are also a few more that I don't have that have been released... I told myself I wasn't going to buy them all on the 2013 cardback... but like many of you, I may be having second thoughts about not getting them when they are released... it always costs more money to go back and buy them later.

Comment

Thanks again for doing that for me and all the other members of PCD, Chris! Wish you wouldn't have had to do that in the first place, but bandwidth on Photobucket sure is one heck of a curse.

Comment

As we are finishing up the last of the 2013 releases, I believe I have just made the final edit to the 2013 Checklist. I added Ruka's name, and specified if a Car was a 2 pack or Deluxe release. Unless someone spots something, this should be it!

Final thanks to all 5,400+ people who have taken the time to stop by and check the thread out. It certainly means a lot.

As for 2014, as soon as the last 2013 release is seen I will start up a thread for 2014 and work on that one as well as soon as more info comes along. These next few weeks and months are going to be busy!

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                              As we are finishing up the last of the 2013 releases, I believe I have just made the final edit to the 2013 Checklist. I added Ruka's name, and specified if a Car was a 2 pack or Deluxe release. Unless someone spots something, this should be it!

Final thanks to all 5,400+ people who have taken the time to stop by and check the thread out. It certainly means a lot.

As for 2014, as soon as the last 2013 release is seen I will start up a thread for 2014 and work on that one as well as soon as more info comes along. These next few weeks and months are going to be busy!

Thank you, Fillmore1234... I was going to ask you if you were interested in doing the 2014 checklist for us.

Comment

Just a quick thank Soooo much for this list, as a total noob it has given me a drool list to work on.

Comment

Working...
                                X