No announcement yet.

2013 Cars Checklist by series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking I may have to invest in the tuners too actually. Well at least DJ and Snot Rod. I think DJ looks the best and Snot Rod is must cuz he's a muscle car lol

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Excellent post..Thanks!!

I went ahead and made a spreadsheet with the info you provided. Check it out, may be helpful to keep track of the new collection.

CLICK HERE

After you go to the link you can download with the top left button.
      Last edited by Scavenger; 12-22-2012, 12:31 AM. Reason: Added link to new file

Comment

nice work scavenger. An easy to print/read version

if you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism...and that may even just be my own little OCD kicking in (I have a very minor case of OCD...nothing freaky or odd lol), but I think it would look even better if you were able to put a page break before a series that is seperated in 2 pages. (for example, ending the page after the tuners series so that the world grand prix series starts on the next page at #1 instead of #4)

good work

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Fixed the spreadsheet. It shows up weird when you view or print from the page the link takes you too! But if you just follow the link and hit file->download and open in excel and print from there it is perfect.

The last two columns you can delete if you do not sell or trade...thats what i did for my sons list. Then i have a list for myself so i know what i have to trade or sell!
          Last edited by Scavenger; 12-22-2012, 02:48 AM.

Comment

are there going to be different US and international cards?

Comment

Yeppers. They will be following the Cars 2 theme. The Us cards have the name and the international ones have pictures. I took a general picture of a local find and posted it in the recent finds store thread. Silly me though, I bought Uncle Topolino and didnt take any in package pictures or even the back :-/

Edit: here is the picture

Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 12-24-2012, 02:57 PM.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

cheers

Comment

Finished the ENTIRE checklist! We were able to finish it a lot sooner than I thought!

Comment

Great work on the checklist, Fillmore1234! Little did I know when we announced it as coming soon on November 19 that it would be complete 39 days later!

Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Heres a new spreadsheet if anyone wants it. CLICK HERE!
                      Again just click on the link and then click file on the page it takes you to and a dropdown will give the option to download, it will view perfectly in Excel, looks strange on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                        Heres a new spreadsheet if anyone wants it. CLICK HERE!
                        Again just click on the link and then click file on the page it takes you to and a dropdown will give the option to download, it will view perfectly in Excel, looks strange on the site.
                        Great stuff Scavenger! Thanks for sharing.

Also, I have taken screenshots of the full series' and will Edit them into the checklist in a few hours.

Comment

Just made a huge new update to the checklist! I added screenshots of the individual series', added the bio of the series right under the title (which I also centered in the screen) and changed some other small things to hopefully make the checklist look a bit nicer.
                          Last edited by Fillmore1234; 12-29-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

nice work FIllmore!

I have to stop looknig at this checklist because it is making me want more and more of these cars

maybe not all them...but lots of them. Might as well be all of them that are new to me, which is most of them:

all of the mcqueen line (5)
                            most of the maters (5)
                            most of the tuners (9)
                            some of the WGP (5, maybe 7 if I opt in for the Brent and Darrel with Headset)
                            all of piston cup (18)
                            all of rust eze (8)
                            most of wheel well (8 or 10, red is the same yes? may not bother with fillmore and sarge)
                            all of Retro RS (8)
                            a few lemons (3)
                            most of Festival Italiano (9)
                            all of palace chaos (9)
                            some of airport adventure (3 for sure, probably skip out on regular finn, holley and mater)

90 cars...maybe a bit more depending on how I chose to collect them :S lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Loving the update to the list! The pics look great!
                              Still can't believe no mama Bernoulli...really thought she would be in this line! Maybe an exclusive down the road? Would be an excellent way of getting rid of a bunch of Francesco's if they bundled her and him in a 2pack!!

Comment

I agree Scavenger. I can definetly see a 2 pack with Francesco and Mama. I would buy it

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                                X