Best singles case of all time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best singles case of all time?

I had hoped to wait until I had received my case P before posting a new poll but decided not to...

Which of the following would you rate as the best case of Cars singles ever?

1. Kmart 2 - 18 Cars consisting of:
    2 each of Bumper Save, Mood Springs, and Shifty Drug.
    1 each of Clutch Aid, Easy Idle, Lil Torquey Pistons, No Stall, Retread, and Tow Cap.
    1 each of Mini, Todd, Patti, Lightning McQueen with Rusteze Logo on the spoiler, Vitoline Pitty, and Chase Mario Andretti (Chase packaging only).

2. 2012 Singles case P - 24 Cars consisting of:
    Lightning McQueen with Racing Wheels x 1
    Francesco Bernoulli x 1
    Race Team Sarge x 1
    Raoul Caroule x 1
    Hydraulic Ramone x 1
    Nigel Gearsley x 2
    Max Schnell x 2
    Miguel Camino x 2
    Carlo Maserati x 2
    Erik Laneley x 2
    Chase Alex Vandel x 1
    Chase Fabrizio x 1
    Otis x 2
    Chase Sir Harley Gassup x 1
    Nick Cartone x 1
    Suki x 1
    Ultimate Super Chase Russia x 1
    Ultimate Super Chase Mexico x 1

3. 2013 Singles case B consisting of:
    Race Team Luigi & Guido x 1
    Race Team Mater x 1
    Victor H. x 1
    Kabuto x 1
    Erik Laneley x 1
    Miguel Camino x 1
    Sarge x 1
    Rusty Rust-Eze x 1
    Petey Pacer x 2
    Francesco Bernoulli x 2
    The King x 2
    Cactus Lightning McQueen x 3
    Rip Clutchgoneski x 1
    Holley Shiftwell with Screen x 2
    Grem with Weapons x 2
    Lightning Ramone x 2

4. 2012 Singles Case G consisting of:
    Ultimate Super Chase Flash Sweden x 1
    Chase Becky Wheelin x 3
    Don Crumlin x 3
    Lightning McQueen with Hudson Hornet Piston Cup x 2
    Chase Officer Murakarmi x 2
    Max Schnell x 1
    Nigel Gearsley x 2
    Petrov Trunkov x 2
    Carla Veloso x 1
    Holley Shiftwell x 2
    Francesco Bernoulli x 2
    Race Team Mater x 1
    Acer x 2

5. Other

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say... If you vote for other, please list which case you feel is the best.

I will be voting but want to receive my case P first; I want to see how many of the repeat racers are now one piece unibody Cars.
    Kmart 2
    17.39%
    2012 Singles Case P
    65.22%
    2013 Singles Case B
    8.70%
    2012 Singles Case G
    0.00%
    Other
    8.70%

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Although I haven't been collecting long enough to see case assortments, out of the ones listed above, I would have to vote Case P.

Mostly because as a Cars 2 collector, this seems to be the one case that has the hottest items.

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Hmmmm, this is a close one with all listed above other than 2012 Singles case G...

After deliberation I've gone for "Other" as it was full of long awaited cars plus they made their way over to the UK

I've not seen any othe the cases listed above in the UK....yet!

Comment

as excited as I am for case P, I would have to vote for KMart 2 because I am pretty sure that was the case I was able to trade for a SOS Apple car
        I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I will have to vote Kmart 2. I started collecting 6 months after that case was released and looked at it for almost 3 years now, saying "if only..."

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I voted "Other" -- there were some incredible cases in the Desert Art / Supercharged eras that no one seems to remember, where EVERY SINGLE CAR was brand new and/or already hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
              I voted "Other" -- there were some incredible cases in the Desert Art / Supercharged eras that no one seems to remember, where EVERY SINGLE CAR was brand new and/or already hard to find.
              Good point, John in Missouri... I hadn't started collecting back then, so I don't know much about those cases.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I went with case P as it will have TWO SUPER CHASES AND TWO REGULAR CHASE Cars :-O

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Kmart 2: i still don't have some of those cars...

Comment

I was also looking through some old photos this morning... The Walmart exclusive World of Cars case W was a pretty good case... 3 Spinout McQueen, 3 Dexter Hoover with Yellow Flag, 2 Sally with Cone, and the only appearance of Lizzie on WOC cardback were 9 of the 18 Cars in the case... in fact, that was the last release of Lizzie... I found it in October 2008.

Lizzie not included in the photo... I don't have many of those left.

The rest of the case wasn't great.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      I was also looking through some old photos this morning... The Walmart exclusive World of Cars case W was a pretty good case... 3 Spinout McQueen, 3 Dexter Hoover with Yellow Flag, 2 Sally with Cone, and the only appearance of Lizzie on WOC cardback were 9 of the 18 Cars in the case... in fact, that was the last release of Lizzie... I found it in October 2008.

Lizzie not included in the photo... I don't have many of those left.

The rest of the case wasn't great.
                      Mattel needs to go back to a Case of 18 or 20. It leaves less room for pegwarmers in each Case. In 2012 it was almost like the Case packers at Mattel (if there are those people at Mattel) thought,
                      "Okay... we have 10 Cars down... let's just put 5 McQueens, 4 Finns, 3 Francescos and 2 Maters and we will call it a night!"

Comment

I'm going to cast my vote for case P... with the 2 Super Chase, 3 Chase, 4 other new Cars (I'd already traded for those) and 2 each of one piece versions of Max, Miguel, and Nigel... I still like the Kmart2 case...

And I agree with Fillmore1234 - cases of 18 to 20 cut down on pegwarmers...

Comment

Case P would have gotten my vote had it been only 18 cars. I voted for Kmart 2.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                          X