Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Store UK Limited Edition LMQ 1:18 Scale.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Store UK Limited Edition LMQ 1:18 Scale.

Disney Store UK Limited Edition 1:18 Scale Lightning McQueen

Thanks for the great video BluCollection.
    Last edited by pirelliboy; 11-23-2012, 12:43 AM.

Another great video... I like that McQueen... Thank you for posting the video, pirelliboy.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

anyone no where i can get this one from?

Comment

Originally posted by weebo View Post
        anyone no where i can get this one from?
        http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DISNEY-CAR...-/290936499933

Comment

that is a lot of quids dadgum

Comment

truely aweful

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
              truely aweful
              I got mine from the Disney Store in Oxford Street. It was near the end of the run and of the eight or so that they had, I picked what I considered to be the best one. All of them had some damage to the packaging. For an item selling for that price, I think that DS should take more steps to keep them in good condition. I'm sure that DS aren't that fussed, as long as people buy them. £50 for an imperfect item was a lot to stump up, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                I got mine from the Disney Store in Oxford Street. It was near the end of the run and of the eight or so that they had, I picked what I considered to be the best one. All of them had some damage to the packaging. For an item selling for that price, I think that DS should take more steps to keep them in good condition. I'm sure that DS aren't that fussed, as long as people buy them. £50 for an imperfect item was a lot to stump up, in my opinion.
                Continues to annoy me DS still insist on using crappy plastic packaging even on relatively expensive items. In the US they have the nice-looking AND protective acrylic cases which with Planes have just seen a really attractive upgrade. The cheap crappy blister packs and damage-prone cardboard boxes we get here are just awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                  Continues to annoy me DS still insist on using crappy plastic packaging even on relatively expensive items. In the US they have the nice-looking AND protective acrylic cases which with Planes have just seen a really attractive upgrade. The cheap crappy blister packs and damage-prone cardboard boxes we get here are just awful.
                  Fair comment! Not surprisingly, kids were crawling all over the products in the stores, so it shouldn't be a surprise they get damaged however good or bad the packaging. Even more shocking was one package with LMQ missing! How can someone get away with that? Oxford Street is their flagship store. Don't they have (working) CCTV?

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                    Fair comment! Not surprisingly, kids were crawling all over the products in the stores, so it shouldn't be a surprise they get damaged however good or bad the packaging. Even more shocking was one package with LMQ missing! How can someone get away with that? Oxford Street is their flagship store. Don't they have (working) CCTV?
                    that is a pretty big car to sneak out of the store under your coat

Comment

Working...
                    X