Louis LaRue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Is it 2014 yet? Another must have... hopefully as a single or Deluxe or in a Movie Moments... if it's in a bigger boxed set, please let there be at least 2 other new Cars out of 5 or 7.
    It should have its own theme with some other paris cars that metroxing had reported in the past

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
      It should have its own theme with some other paris cars that metroxing had reported in the past
      Ahem...PIGEONS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
        Ahem...PIGEONS!!!

Maybe an artist and a couple?

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
          Maybe an artist and a couple?
          Nah, for me it has to be a pigeon.

It's the obvious crossover given the release of Planes.

Which means it won't happen of course

Comment

Wow! Excited for 2014. I think the thing I'm most excited about is that this isn't the last year for Cars like many people have been wondering!

Comment

A must have :-)

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                Wow! Excited for 2014. I think the thing I'm most excited about is that this isn't the last year for Cars like many people have been wondering!
                Even if it hasn't been 100% super smooth for everyone, 2013 has been a great year for Cars.

I just didn't think Mattel could possibly top 2013 for the range of 104 cars, but the early indications are that 2014 will be another great year for Cars.

Bring it on!

(After getting all the 2013 stuff out that is, to everyone)!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                  Even if it hasn't been 100% super smooth for everyone, 2013 has been a great year for Cars.

I just didn't think Mattel could possibly top 2013 for the range of 104 cars, but the early indications are that 2014 will be another great year for Cars.

Bring it on!

(After getting all the 2013 stuff out that is, to everyone)!!!!

sounds great
                  but my bank account is already in pain lol

Comment

I really want this car. Hopefully he will be released in the 2014 series. Even though he only shows up for a few seconds in the movie, I'm going to buy up every single one the store has. He is so cool!

Comment

Working...
                    X