No announcement yet.

Star Wars Figures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I still had all the ones from when I was a kid. Went to Target today looking for the 12 pack for $15. My local Target was all sold out, but I saw Vintage figures finally being clearanced so I was able to strenghen our Droid army today.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

nice! If I collected these I would totally snag up as many of teh droids as I could to have a nice army

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

That was one of the things that bothered me when I was a kid. I only had 2 Stormtroopers.

Now I got a whole squad!

Comment

I went looking this morning in another Target for a $15 12 pack. No luck but I did find more Battle Droids on Clearance.

Here is the rest of our droid army...

Comment

Here is the fun part about troop building...

I wish I could have made scenes like this when I was a kid.

Comment

I made scenes like this with GI Joes when I was a kid. Having had 2 older brothers, I had lots of GI Joes that were passed along, plus all the ones my parents bought for me and my younger brother. Sadly, we played rough and most of them are either in the garbage or in pieces LOL.

I only had 2 (that I can remember) Star Wars toys and they were both the same one, a Scout Trooper (the ones that ride the hover bike things). They were usually cannon fodder for me and my brothers GI Joe wars LOL.

We also used 3-4 decks of cards and made little bases (just one level high with the decks adding extra strength) and we would use elastics to try and take out eachothers bases LOL. Oh the good ol' days.

Anyways...back on topic, these are pretty awesome pics of an awesome gathering of droids and troopers!

Transformers for Trade

Comment

nice collection
                who dosen't love star wars

Comment

BobbyJack and I have been watching Return of the Jedi the last few nights. We watched the end last night. He just turned 5 so of course he loves the Ewoks. I have to admit, when I first saw ROTJ back in 1983, I was in the first grade at the time and I really liked the Ewoks too. But anyway, since Cars has been pretty slow lately, I picked up this guy the other day at Kmart.

I got the pilots for it too. The detailing on this thing is amazing.

It even has "muddy" feet. I asked BobbyJack if I should paint them grey, but he likes the "muddy" feet.

Got a couple of Ewoks too to attack this thing. (That's our extra Chewie we got in a battle pack because we needed a C-3PO) I think its time to start building an Ewok Army.

Comment

very nice bobbyjack. I can imagine he was very excited.

I was also a huge fan of the Ewoks when I was younger

Transformers for Trade

Comment

I had the legs positioned wrong. It stands much easier like this...

Also got these 2 in Walmart yesterday...

They had a Logray Ewok figure that BobbyJack wanted but, I had already ordered him online last Tuesday.
                      Got this Ewok in the mail yesterday along with the TRU 5 pack. I stashed the 5 pack and let him open the single Lumat Ewok.

We are now up to 3. I asked BobbyJack how many different Ewoks he wants, and he said "all of them."

Comment

Great photos... "all of them"... of course! Ewoks - collect them all!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

all of them...is the only acceptable answer to such a question

Transformers for Trade

Comment

My kids got me this for Valentine's day...

I never had a TIE Fighter before as a kid so this was pretty cool. They redesigned the wings a few years back to make them look more like they did in the movie.

Got a few Episode 1 vehicles on Thursday while we were hunting for the Cars display cube too.

Found these for $7.25 each. Less than the price for a regular action figure. They were $30 when they came out a year ago.

$15 a piece would have been a fair price for these. I thought $30 was a rip off. Cool toys though and BobbyJack really likes them.

BobbyJack got another Ewok to add to his tribe.

I think the Empire may be in trouble.

Hit up the discount stores yesterday before I had to pick my daughter up from school and got some great army builders for $5 each.

Got to have someone for those pesky Ewoks to beat up.

Comment

thats awesome. Taht Tie fighter is awesome!

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Great Star Wars collection, bobbyjack... your son also has some great jerseys.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X