2013 Boxed Sets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Boxed Sets

A few weeks after 2013 Singles and 2 packs made their debut, and a week after the 2013 deluxe, the first 2013 boxed set has arrived... A Target exclusive Piston Cup 7-Car Gift Pack is here:

Finally, Kit Revster is here:

We also see the return of Final Lap singles Coriander Widetrack (case K) and Polly Puddlejumper (case A):

Fiber Fuel is the least released Piston Cup racer:

But in true marketing genius (or lack thereof) featured on the front of the box are McQueen and Chick.

It's nice to see the names of the Cars on the back of the box:

And the UPC is:

Although Target goes by DPCI number - it should be the same as the 2012 7 packs, 087 07 1971... $29.99 plus tax is the regular retail price.

Many thanks for the trade, e.davies1!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

thanks for the pic.
    the polly on the back of box looks metallic paint
    hope this will be widely available

happy new year

Comment

Looking forward to getting this! Hopefully my Target gets it soon.

Comment

You're right, wintermelon... the Polly Puddlejumper pictured on the back of the box looks like it's metallic paint...inside the box, however, it's just like the Final Lap case A single.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks for sharing Cac1959. I spy Mattel Australia on the box, so gives me hope Ill be able to buy this one eventually =)

Comment

Working...
          X