Recent Finds: January 2013 trades and online purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds: January 2013 trades and online purchases

Please post your January 2013 trades and online purchases in this thread... Many thanks...

Happy New (Cars) Year!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Just received my PT & Flik in the mail from a recent purchase & was happy to get it for under A$20 including shipping. I also received the Mater Saves Christmas pack (the one with Sally) which I bought for under A$60 including shipping which to me is a bargain! Nice start to the New Year for us...just waiting on my Fred Fisbowski now which has weirdly taken a month so far. Will be very happy to get that when it arrives!

Edit: Just realised my PT & Flik is an international card too!
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...tachmentid=916
    Last edited by OzzieMum; 01-03-2013, 01:24 AM.

Comment

i picked up a kabuto ninja diecast on ebay, £9.35 delivered. Reasonably happy with that.

Comment

finally the first 2013 cars arrived from the US today

i was considering only opening rip and starting to collect the 2013 cards but all are damaged to a greater or lesser extent (my fault for missing that the ebay seller only boxes them up if you pay extra) so will let the boy open them in the morning then decide where i go collecting wise

Comment

Disney Store Online has Long Ge, Rescue Mater and a new Hot Rod Lightning McQueen. The LMQ looks really sharp!! Oh and get free shipping with the code "SHIPNEW" get them while they last!!

Comment

great purchases/trades with cac that just arrived

Comment

Nice items there jonj!

My son just opened Fred Fisbowski & Holley 2 pack & Nasca Truck!! Very excited about Fred - almost up-to-date with the lemons =)

Comment

thanks Ozziemum, the lemons are great additions to any collection, fred is a nice colour also,

second delivery of the day just arrived

Comment

awesome packages jonj and ozziemum

Comment

An ebay purchase $15total for both, a little pricey but needed Don and New Mater looks so cool!

Comment

I opened another great package from e.davies1 with Propwash Junction Bi-Plane, Falcon Hawk Black & Yojimbo & another package containing Chet Boxkaar =). Happy Cars week here for us =)

Comment

Nice additions, OzzieMum!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I received a great package from OzzieMum today... From Australia, Frosty posters... we'll be using them for prizes in the not too distant future... And even though my mailbox has been back up for over 3 days, I've yet to get packages in it since I finished this phase of the repairs... should have gotten a couple packages today but didn't.

Thank you, OzzieMum!

Comment

USPS delivers: Finally: 01/16/13

My repaired mailbox finally received some Cars today... I received 2 great packages and a notice that I had another package from Singapore that I'll have to go sign for at the post office tomorrow afternoon...

From jonj (UK) - a Super Charged Bug Mouth McQueen and:

I'm glad to have Petro Cartalina - thank you, jonj:

From a very good friend:

I now have a complete set of opened Super Chase Cars... can someone say, Respect the Classics - The Super Chase Cars

I stopped at GOMATERGO's house before my bowling league tonight to drop off some Hot Wheels and pick up 3 Disney Store Chase Cars:
                            Rescue Squad Mater:

Hot Rod Lightning McQueen:

Long Ge:

It was a great Cars day...

Comment

That's a pretty great day now you just need Fabrizio!

Comment

Working...
                              X