Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars on holiday (Photos of Cars on vacation)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars on holiday (Photos of Cars on vacation)

Do you ever go on vacation/holiday? I'm sure we all do and look forward to vacation... Do you look for Cars on vacation? Do you take Cars with you? I'm sure some of us do... we'd like to see pictures.

Did you know that Lightning McQueen went to LeMans last year? Not a Mater's Tall Tale - it's true... here are pictures from boogity:

It seems so much bigger than it appears on TV:

Look at all these tires (tyres)! Luigi would love to see this:

Nice hats:

Thanks for the pictures, boogity... I know that bobbyjack has shared vacation photos from Disney World... if you have pictures showing Cars on vacation/holiday, please post in this thread.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

We had a few loose Cars with us at Disney World. But they stayed at the cozy cone and didn't end up in any pictures. The bigger ones were much more fun to photograph.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I do look for Cars while on vacation... a few years ago we went to Michigan to look at lighthouses... One night as I planned our route for the next day, I checked for Target and Kmart stores... did pick up a few Cars on the trip...

When we visited my parents in Santa Barbara a few years ago, I did find a few Cars at the Kmart store... We went to Florida in the summer of 2007 - got a few and left several Dinoco 400 sets at a Target - didn't have room in the suitcase for them and at the time didn't think about going to a post office to mail a package to myself (I do see myself doing that these days).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Vacations are very limited for me as it is ridiculously hard to book time off where I work. if one person asks for the day off, no one else can have it. Have to work around my weekends type of thing. Unless I book 4 months in advnace like I had to do last summer.

However, my vacation distance are quite limited as well lol. No passport yet. But when I do go visit around (either 4hours east to my grandparents or 3 hours west to my wifes grandparents) I always check out the local stores lol. But then again, if I were to take any pictures...no one would be the wiser on location as its just another lil town with no major attractions lol

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

McQueen went on yet another vacation with boogity... this time, Malta... it looks like an awesome view:

Can't help but think that Mater would be there telling McQueen that he was scared up there on that wall that high off the ground.

Thanks for sharing the photo, boogity!

Comment

McQueen went on vacation with boogity once again... here he is at Salthill on Galway Bay in Ireland:

Te land in the background is not the other side of the pond but County Clare at the Burren which then leads down to the famous Cliffs of Moher

McQueen has seen many places that I never have... of course he's a world famous race Car... and I just run a website about him and other Cars.

Feel free to post any photos you have of McQueen (or Mater) on vacation.

Thanks for the great picture, boogity.

Comment

Nice photo Boogity...heading to Arizona soon, I'll have to get some pics!

Comment

lucky man, a few pics of mcq on route 66 please!
                Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                Nice photo Boogity...heading to Arizona soon, I'll have to get some pics!

Comment

Great thread and really cool pictures! I must admit I always go Cars hunting on my hols, I some times even take a car with me (sad I know) but I really miss my collection when I am away from home. I have no pics to add but will start taking them from now on! Good stuff

Comment

A different take on this post's intentions, but we met this guy at the Branson Landing this past June:

http://john-in-missouri.carsthetoys....ew/pid/3569119

Comment

I have Nitroade mounted on my Dashboard, so he kind of goes everywhere with me, lol.
                      I do look for Cars while on vacation, if I have the time, but I don't go out too far from where I am.

Comment

Been in California on vacation... Heading back tomorrow... I meant to bring a McQueen but forgot to pack one... Found a Neon Racer McQueen at the one Target I've been to... He's been to a few places with me... He's seen redwood trees:

A covered bridge:

Been to the Santa Cruz Wharf and seen the Pacific Ocean:

He missed out on San Francisco and a couple lighthouses... but will be going to the beach today.

Comment

Neon McQueen made it to a beach and the Pacific Ocean today:

Comment

Oh dear, it looks like McQueen's been eating bird poop again near the covered bridge -- get him to a gas station, pronto!

Comment

nice one, you could of course put him on a wee bit of wood and let him come in on the tide!
                              Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              Neon McQueen made it to a beach and the Pacific Ocean today:

Comment

Working...
                              X