Scavenger's Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scavenger's Collection

Been a long time since updating...I need to get everything together for some new pics, have acquired a good amount of stuff since the last update!
    I did just take over a couple shelves in the cabinet in our house, thought I'd share some pics!
    Disney Store stuff is on the top shelf, Mattel stuff on the bottom. By no means the entire collection, not even close! But a small offering of some of the newer things and stuff we want to preserve! Also you cant really tell in the pics but the whole case lights up and the back of it is mirrored, the Cars really shine inside!! I hope to take over the entire case soon!!

Recently Opened(Well except the Star Wars Cars):

2013 Collection(UPDATED):

Box Sets:

Cars 2:
    New addition!

Cars:

2013 Deluxe:

Cars 2 Deluxe:

Disney Store:

Haulers:

Movie Moments:

Rubber Tires:

Toons:

Specials:

Planes:

Some of opened collection of the kids(NEEDS UPDATING LOTS MORE OPENED SINCE PIC!):

Was doing a little cleaning in my workshop today and had to pull stuff out....here's most but not all of the carded collection:

Last edited by Scavenger; 01-08-2014, 08:33 PM. Reason: Added Pics

Very nice, Scavenger!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Although I am an opener...I always enjoy seeing a whole boatload of carded items (even though I know they will be opened lol)

good job

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Damn! Nice haul there Scavenger! Some great pieces you got there!

Comment

Thanks...yeah a lot of money sitting on that floor! OzzieMum that Francisco at the top left of the 1st photo was the one i picked up for you..lol But last i saw i think you took care of those, correct?

Posted a pic of some of the stuff they opened for xmas the rest i'll put up soon, it a lot to get together!

Comment

OK got pretty much the whole collection up now! Still missing a few that cannot be found at the moment, but pretty much thats it!

Comment

Who is that colored like Filmore next to Sal?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                Who is that colored like Filmore next to Sal?
                Pretty sure thats Ape

Comment

Oh yeah! Forgot about the Disney Store release.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice Collection

Comment

Wow man! Nice to see them all lined up!
                      Great collection!

Comment

nice collection you have going on there scavenger, how do you display them

Comment

Originally posted by jonj View Post
                          nice collection you have going on there scavenger, how do you display them
                          Unfortunately they are just in a big plastic bin in the kids room. They play with them pretty often! Gonna either grab some acrylic displays or build something soon though!

Comment

Nice collection! Makes me want to go after the carded racers next, muhahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
                              Nice collection! Makes me want to go after the carded racers next, muhahahaha
                              Yeah I really like the racers! They will be out of cards eventually though! Added a couple pics of some things i just picked up recently. And i actually started construction of some display cases! Cant wait to get some stuff out of bins and on the wall!

Comment

Working...
                              X