Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 D23 Expo - Could we see the Convoy Brothers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 D23 Expo - Could we see the Convoy Brothers?

Great post by Met on TakeFiveADay this morning:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2013/01/...2013-cars-are/

The 2013 D23 Expo starts August 9... During the 2011 D23 the Cars feature was Submarine Finn in a nice box with the first release of the Metallic Finish Finn McMissile (in the top secret envelope)... According to Met, the 2013 Cars item looks like it will be...

The Convoy Brothers! For those of you not familiar with the first movie, the Convoy Brothers are the set of RVs that spell out KING... Many of us have been waiting for the Convoy Brothers for a long time...

This won't be inexpensive - it looks like $99.99 for the set of 4 but they may sell sets of 2 of the 4 at $49.99... I'm hoping that one of my friends from the LA area will be able to attend and pick a set up for me... I better start saving up for the D23 Cars feature now.

Many thanks for the great news, Met!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    ... I'm hoping that one of my friends from the LA area will be able to attend and pick a set up for me...
    And a set for me too!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wow, i like the look of those guys

Comment

Count me in for that too! I passed up the Submarine Finn but I will be all in for this one!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

i want all 4!!!!!!!

Comment

Would love these. They look Awesome!

Comment

Bring them on....

This is the first D23 Expo exclusive that I've been tempted to buy...

Comment

The way it worked for the 2011 D23 event, the exclusive had to be picked up at the Expo... that means someone had to go to Anaheim to get it... I don't think I can get to California during August...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The Submarine McMissile was put up on Mattycollector.. so if they do the same thing for the RV's, there's probably going to be a limited quantity there too.

Hopefully someone will be able to get me one of these too. I'm definitely excited for this great Exclusive!

I wonder if there will be any news soon on the SDCC 2013 Exclusive?

Comment

As cool as they are and we would love to have, not sure I would dish out $100??? Cant wait to see the ebay price...LOL

Comment

Anyone taking orders?

Comment

Who can say no to those 4 big guys. Must have one.

Comment

I want these so BAD, you don't understand. I get together with 3 great friends every Sunday during football to watch the games,. This has been happening every week for like 10 years except for the few weeks I go to Eagles games. My wife works every other weekend, so since the day they were born, the inlaws HAVE to watch the kids on Sundays when my wife works because I am out. Since the Meet the Cars book came out to name these guys, muy son has called me and my friends the Convoy Brothers since it is basically us tailgateing! Sorry for the side story, but i NEED TO GET THESE GUYS!
                          I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                          X