The K.I.N.G. RV Convoy Brothers Are For Real! And $100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The K.I.N.G. RV Convoy Brothers Are For Real! And $100

Met just announced that the Convoy Brothers have been assigned Mattel Product Number Y6038 and UPC Code: 7 46775 22917 7, and will most likely be offered in a 4-pack (no pricing yet):

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2013/01/...hers-are-a-go/
    Last edited by cac1959; 07-25-2013, 11:42 AM. Reason: Added pricing

Thank you for the update, John... this is fantastic news.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Good News! Anyone here can help for getting this?

Comment

Yep very exciting news! These are awesome pieces. Since we started collecting from Cars 2, I am excited that some of the Cars 1 stuff has become more accessible to us. My son is really getting into Cars 1 since he's a little bit older & we have gotten the bug for it now =). Can't wait to get further information as the time nears closer & wish everyone the best in getting a set for their collection since this one will be hot!

Comment

What can I say...NEED

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Whooohoooo

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Bumping this up to the top... Met has posted a great update on the Convoy Brothers - photos included...

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2013/05/...nvoy-brothers/

This is a great looking set! Coming to D23 2013!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Does this mean these will be for sale outside of the D23 convention?

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
                  Does this mean these will be for sale outside of the D23 convention?
                  Good question, PopeMobile... the answer is... possibly.

In the past, D23 items have been made available to purchase on mattycollector.com after the D23 convention if they did not sell out at D23... if they sold out at D23, they were not available to purchase online... I purchased Barry Diesel and the D23 submarine Finn from someone at events just in case they were not available online... and then bought another when they were on Matty.

Comment

it looks like mattel has finally done something right

Comment

can't wait to get them and give these 4 brothers a safe and warm home. They will find many comrades to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        Good question, PopeMobile... the answer is... possibly.

In the past, D23 items have been made available to purchase on mattycollector.com after the D23 convention if they did not sell out at D23... if they sold out at D23, they were not available to purchase online... I purchased Barry Diesel and the D23 submarine Finn from someone at events just in case they were not available online... and then bought another when they were on Matty.

I am under the impression that D23 allots a certain number of items to MattyCollector.com, but it might just be something I overheard when I was talking to myself.

Comment

We had a nice volunteer on the CTC site that is going to the convention and is planning on buying a bunch of these for those of us on the list. The only 'kicker' here is if there will be a limit to the amount sold to someone at D23. I've never been there so it may be buy whatever you want, but I'm concerned that someone showing up with a U-Haul and asking for the whole allotment may be turned away. I'm on the list and hope I get mine but it would be nice to have a few on Matty afterwards just in case. I got 3 Suds mater on Matty last summer and it's a cool piece.

Comment

Bumping this up to the top... we are less than 3 weeks away from the D23 Expo, and have not seen an update telling us what the retail price of the Convoy Brothers set will be... I'm hoping it comes soon - I have one more payday before the convention.

Comment

What a difference a couple of months make...before I could've easily passed on the more expensive cars...now, I'll probably (definitely) need to add these 4 to our collection...

Comment

Working...
                              X