No announcement yet.

Toons Are Back - See update, page 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though I have them all, I will buy the Tokyo Mater 3 pack...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Was this pack due to be released in June, or later in the year does anyone know? It's definitely a must have pack for us too. 3 wonderful cars we would love to own, its nice when they release a pack like that.

Comment

7/6/13: More re-released Toons - Raster Mater and Tormenter's Biggest Fan

Thanks to Scavenger for the heads up...The Toons Rasta Mater and Tormenter's Biggest Fan have been re-released as Deluxe singles... like the first 4 re-released Toons, these are Walmart exclusives.

They were found in Texas.

We are unsure of case contents at this time.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

How could anybody pass on Tokyo Mater!? I just wish they were not in "limited quantities" so they would be unibodys.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

found toons today

it looks like the case contains these toons from what I found

1 tormentors biggest fan
            1 rasta mater
            1 tormentor
            1 frightening mcmean
            2 rasta carian

DSCN0267.jpg

Comment

Great find, carslover... unfortunately, it looks like another case with 2 single new re-releases and 4 repeats.

Many thanks for posting the photo and for the case contents.

Comment

When I saw the title of this thread, I got really excited. For a second. Then I realized that we were talking about diecast and not about more "Cars Toons" from Pixar...

Oh well. It will be nice to catch up

Comment

good news carslover! Thanks
                  My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

I just found these at my Walmart. I found rasta mater, tormentors biggest fan, and i screamer. I didn't know I screamer was in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Cars-mom View Post
                      I just found these at my Walmart. I found rasta mater, tormentors biggest fan, and i screamer. I didn't know I screamer was in this case.
                      if I screamer is in the case it was gone from both of the walmarts I found it at lol

Comment

There was 5 left when I went. 2 rasta maters, 1 I screamer, 1 biggest fan, and 1 rasta carian.

Comment

Working...
                        X