Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other Things...post non-Pixar Cars here...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"My wife...."

Whatever bobbyjack - we know you have a feminine side, now we have proof!

lol...

(incase anyone is wondering, I'm taking the mickey...)

Comment

Oh yeah? Check this out...

My Little Pony collection. Just embracing my inner Bronie.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

What's Dora doing in there???

*get's coat...

Comment

...Or a better question...What's Barney doing in there?

Comment

My Slowly growing Thomas & Friends Take N Play diecast (new school Ertl variety) - these diecast have a LOT of metal the only plastic areas are the wheels and the face that's it.

Comment

Nice photos of the Thomas and Friends engines... my grandson started with those before moving onto Cars... and now Transformers and Lego.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Those are pretty awesome . We have 3 thomas toys at home. I'd like to get more, but they are almost double the price of the Cars diecast around here and I just can't justify starting another collection. 2 of the ones we have are wooden (they were second hand) and the third is all diecast, it's a cargo car type thing that came with the blue mountain movie.

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

We collected wooden Thomas engines before Cars took over. Most are put away, but I still have a few left out on a train table in BobbyJack's room. I may take some photos later this week.

Comment

Alright. This week I am cleaning our house. There is still stuff everywhere from Christmas, so today I staightened up the Master bedroom and the kids' bedrooms. I fixed the train table in BobbyJack's room and took a few pictures of our wooden Thomas collection.

We started collecting wooden Thomas when BobbyJack's little sister was born near the end of 2009. Little did I know at the time that I would become a full blown toy collector. My wife thinks I have a screw loose, but it's so much fun. I tried to focus our collection on the original stories instead of the TV show.

Here is how the table looks when you first walk into his room. I used to have a whole bunch of Circo track from Target set up downstairs that I got on clearance, but it kind of got in the way of everything. When Cars became the focus of our collecting, I set this up in his room and packed all the other track and buildings up. It will be fun to set it all up again when I have grandchildren!

Here is Thomas...

and his best friend Percy.

Edward

James

Henry

Gordon

Toby

Duck

Bulgy and Bertie

and Harold.

Here are the Engines I can't fit on the table.

amd the Diesels who like to cause trouble.

Comment

those are awesome pics bobbyjack. That is quite the collection of Thomas products!

Here's a little update of things that I need to unpack and sort through.

bottom left up:

box1: my bigger diecast cars
                      box 2: Transformers
                      box 3: Transformers
                      box 4: Transformers/pixar cars
                      box 5: Transformers
                      box 6: Transformers
                      box 7: Masterchief Helmet from Halo and a big statue/figurine from the Gears of War 3 game

next row, only two boxes of collectibles. One contains my wifes stuff and more Transformers LOL. The rest are xmas decorations and xmas tree lol.

and 2nd picture, clearly more Transformers and some other random things I have collected

all the boxes of transformers contain a mix of in package and loose. Mostly all 2007 movie transformers except for the almost complete set of 3" Titaniums. It was complete, and then the released three TRU exclusive 2packs. I don't have those yet...I still need to get those.

I also have another box somewhere with all of my video game collectibles lol
                      Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 02-11-2013, 02:13 AM.

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Nice Thomas collection there bobbyjack! Thomas is one of those things we have the biggest collection of in our house! I swore I would not buy anything Thomas when my son was born (due to their cost), but then my mum went & bought him a few & well I found myself buying all the new Diecasts & Wooden trains I could find. He also has a train table in his room which he loves & under his table is full of Take & Plays plus a huge container filled with all his wooden & plastic tracks, Diecasts & wooden trains & accessories! Will have to take a picture of our Thomas Collection one of these days & post it.

Comment

Sadly the Thomas stuff doesn't get played with very much anymore and will be packed away soon. I wanted to get a few picture before it goes into storage. I think I might leave the table out, so we can set up some Star Wars or Transformers battles though!

Comment

Comment

My kids got me Masterpiece Optimus Prime last year for Christmas. So of course they wanted to get me Soundwave this year.

I knew they wouldn't have much of a chance finding it in a store, so I was able to snag one online last week when it was available for about 30 minutes.

Here is a shot of the back of the box. Soundwave comes with 5 of his minions.

Here is how he looks when you take him out of the box.

Here is how he looks next to his G1 self. The hardest part of this is putting it away until December 25th so my kids can give it to me.

Comment

Wow... that is cool, bobbyjack... if my grandsons see this, they will want it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X