Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other Things...post non-Pixar Cars here...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWESOME!!!! That will be a hard one to put away ... I might have to sneak it out every once in a while to transform the tapes!!

Comment

MP Soundwave is way too awesome. I love all the little cassette bots he comes with

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

When I first heard you mention MP Soundwave, bobbyjack, I thought is was a new MP3 player - some sort of electronic device... I had no idea it was a cool Transformer.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wow bobbyjack, just... wow

I want......

I didn't know they were currently selling any transformer toys that looked like the G1 toys....

I may have to investigate

Comment

MP Soundwave is scheduled to be in TRU stores in the UK next month. I have heard there are still lots of MP Optimus Primes on the shelves there.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I've still got my G1 Optimus Prime so that's ok. I'd like a G1 Megatron, Soundwave and Starscream so this fits the bill

Comment

got my comic con batusi batman and catwoman Barbie today
                the catwoman is not a special comic con version as I had hoped

Comment

those are awesome Classis look FTW!

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

photo.jpg
                    I blame Bobbyjack for this purchase today, haha. I couldn't resist! There was someone at TRU putting one on layaway so I had to see what was going on.

Comment

Uh oh ... he has gone to the darkside!! LOL

Comment

I must resist the Transformers purchases made by bobbyjack and TopherDawg... my grandsons would like them... my wife would not...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2766[/ATTACH]
                          I blame Bobbyjack for this purchase today, haha. I couldn't resist! There was someone at TRU putting one on layaway so I had to see what was going on.
                          I'm skipping Acid Storm for right now. I have Skywarp and Thundercracker right now, so I'm focusing on getting Starscream to complete the trio. Acid Storm shares the same mold as the Thundercracker I have. You should really like it, TopherDawg. If they skipped the digital camo and did the whole thing in that bright green, I might actually be more inclined to pick one up.

Comment

Here is what I'm going to be moving onto from Cars...

This guy looks really cool out of the box. Perfect model of a 280Z...

The really cool thing is how good he looks as a robot...

Here he is next to what Hasbro put out about 5 years ago...

I'm pleased with the upgrade. Here he is with the other MP Autobots I have...

I should be getting Bluestreak next month, then Starscream and Smokescreen. Then on Christmas I'll get to open that MP Soundwave!

Comment

Wow....

I can't let my son see these photos....

I really like the Sideswipe, oh and Optimus, and Prowl, and Grimlock...!!!

You do need an original Prowl to complete your set! Finding one with his roof still attached will be the challenge (unlike my broken one - although my son still loves him and he does look good in robot mode, just not in car mode)

Comment

Very cool, bobbyjack!

Comment

Working...
                                X