New Jeff Gorvette

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jeff Gorvette

Thanks to a post from wintermelon showing a new Jeff Gorvette with the Corvette symbol on the front:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...llection/page3

I decided I'd look for it... at an Indianapolis Target store today, I found it in a Target 7 pack:

It was also in the Bruno/Raoul 4 pack...

I'll take better photos later.

Will you be buying this new Jeff Gorvette? I did... but I do plan on returning the 7 pack I'd purchased previously.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

if my target gets it i might

Comment

I saw that today and was aware of the new one, but didn't even look. I thought it was in a new set for single package. I'll have to go back and look on Monday.

Comment

The new Jeff with Corvette logo is also in the UK as a Silver Racer available from Argos.

Last edited by pirelliboy; 01-20-2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

My Silver Kmart Jeff, Kmart Rubber tire Jeff, and Metallic TRU Jeff have no Corvette logo. The Jeff we got with the Bruno 4 pack is at my Mother-in-Law's house. I will have to check that one next time I'm over there.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I like that new silver series Jeff Gorvette with the Corvette logo, pirelliboy!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

my target had one, i had to buy it

Comment

Here are better photos of the Jeff Gorvette with Corvette logo...

And the Corvette logo appears on the box of the 7 pack I got during the summer of 2012 also:

Comment

they have done this kind of thing too many times in the past
                  i think they put cars out wrong on purpose so the can correct it and sell twice as many cars
                  has mulder and scully made me this skeptical lol

Comment

So is TRU going to come out with another Metallic Jeff with the correct logo?

Comment

I checked the box we had put away for my son since July & there was no logo. I did however buy another box in December (which is being shipped off to someone very soon!) and that does have the logo on it! Huh, been out for over a month & I didn't even notice til you pointed it out Chris. Thank you =). Hope the recipient will be excited to have this extra bonus in their box

Comment

Thank you, OzzieMum, but wintermelon is the one who pointed it out to me... had I not seen his post, I would not have even taken looked at the 7 pack and 4 pack last Saturday, let alone taken a picture or purchased.

And as pirelliboy said, the new silver series Jeff Gorvette also has the Corvette logo... the things Mattel does to get us to purchase more Cars... and we fall for it hook, line, and sinker (or hood, bumper, and logo).

Comment

Thank you also wintermelon

I must admit, it's quite spiffy with the logo on it & I like the silver version as well! Must keep an eye out for the single one now!

Comment

stinky mattel

Comment

SDC10526.jpgSDC10524.jpgSDC10523.jpgSDC10521.jpg

Jeff Corvette with logo and silver Jeff with logo have been found in Germany as well. Only the silver Jeff has another cardback here than most of the other ones found somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X