Gday Another Aussie :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gday Another Aussie :)

Hey all im Oddleaf 25 year old big kid from the church state of Adelaide Australia. been on and off collecting cars for about 2 years now. pretty much started with cars 2 just buying local, no import at the moment (to many submarine Finn).

main goal of my collecting is a bit different as in i only collect certain cars the hold a interest aka. collection all of the world grand prix cars and so on.

Here in Adelaide there isn't many new cars on the self. the latest is nigel and thats it. So if anyway can point me to where i can complete my WGP racers would be great.

I have started to collect the micro drifters, i have purchased 3 packs ATM and more when i find new ones on the shelf. I love them so much :P

anyway that is me see you on the grid. ill be posting my collection up soon

Welcome to the site Oddleaf!!

Comment

Welcome to the site Oddleaf.
      Enjoy

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Oddleaf... here's hoping you can find the rest of the WGP racers you need.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to the boards

I hope you enjoy your stay with us

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

G'day! I'm a yank but I know lots of folks from the land of Oz.
              Welcome to PCD, there's a lot o' good people here to help & inform.
              Hope you have fun here.

Comment

welcome to PCD

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome I sense a great community I hope I do find the rest of the wgp racers

Comment

Hi Oddleaf - OzzieMum from Sydney here. Welcome to the boards! If you need any help with anything please let us know. Practically nothing on the shelves this side of town either, but we did get the new 2013 Micro Drifters before Christmas. We collect them too =). Best thing is to post your wants in the Wanted section of the board & we'll see if we an help you with your needs. Hope you enjoy being a part of this fantastic site!

Comment

bout ye,
                      q - how come theres so many aussies over here in the uk?
                      a - thats cos convicts like to return to the scene of the crime!

no offence intended, welcome

Comment

Welcome to PCD oddleaf

Comment

Working...
                        X