Trev the diesel train custom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trev the diesel train custom

Hi, was searching around the internet and i stumbled upon this, The research i have done would suggest its a custom but i think its awesome - Can anyone confirm if its a custom or a release and just out of curiosity does anyone have one?

Trev-WM.jpg

I borrowed this picture from an article on the take five a day website as it was better than the one i had originally found.

as far as i know they have never made one
    i have seen a few customs on e-bay in the past

Comment

If im not mistaken, coolpappa has one. And yes only customs

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

That picture looks like a factory sample. But no release yet. And there has been a couple different customs so far. The only Trev releases so far were a caring case. And I think maybe a GeoTrax version..?

Comment

Yes, that's definitely a custom of Trev the train.

I think I have the Geo Trax version of Trev the train somewhere... I bought many of the Cars Geo Trax sets - my grandson was young and enjoyed playing with them... We enjoyed building them together.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

chris, could you post the geo trev please
            dont understand why mattel never released him

"time flies by when youre a driver of a train and you ride on the footplate there and back again"

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Yes, that's definitely a custom of Trev the train.
              If your talking about the TakeFive pic Chris. I beg to differ. Look at the segmented mouth.
              And the crisp and clean decals. Looks like a Mattel version (sample) to me.

Comment

http://tinyurl.com/blymeas

Above is the link from the original post, and it was part of the Peterson Exhibit, so that would be a sample I believe.

Comment

That post makes my soul ache... Why don't I have all of those?!! Oh the humanity!

Comment

Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
                    http://tinyurl.com/blymeas

Above is the link from the original post, and it was part of the Peterson Exhibit, so that would be a sample I believe.

it looks like we are going to finally get the convoy bros at d23 but as for the rest they are just a terrible dream (nightmare) for now

Comment

I don't know if it is a custom or not, but I do know I saw one exactly like that at the Petersen Automotive Museum a few years ago when they had the Cars display. Of course, even that one could of been a custom, but I'm guessing it was a prototype. Trev could have been one of the never released cars. I hope Mattel someday releases him, and they may because they are making a Muir from Planes: Fire and Rescue, and I was thinking, if Mattel had train track for it, and they had a line like the new Story Sets where Cars and Planes come together, there would be a good chance Trev could come! The only problem is... would it be diecast or plastic?
                      Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
                        I have never seen the pics of these (Did see the Clown Cars)..these are all great !
                        It's about time for Mattel to release them..

They should finish a line for once..
                        Cars Addict

Comment

Working...
                        X